* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Nike with the SUPER fast shipping for the debuts…order 9/11 these got here today 🙏🏾
IMG_1819.jpeg

IMG_1823.jpeg

$130?

Crazy to see the original AZG discounted, and with big sizes available. I figured I would never get around to a pair given how fast the big sizes fly on retro hoop shoes these days.

As a sz 13, had to grab while they're still available. Bday month coupon worked on em too.

This

Half of NT doesn't grasp this concept for some odd reason though. It's fashion trends.

Meanwhile everyone on this board's shocked when someone here actually wears their latest basketball shoes casually.

1694805258143.gif

They've been grasps the concept because most aren't wearing basketball shoes casually.

I love that Retro's are dropping in value, a little patience and you should be good on prices.

and I don't mean to sound like D, but lebron and whom ever his people are who decided to keep ALOT of PE's super limited
may have lost the value they coulda / would had at the time. Lebron isn't at his peak any more and his sneakers are following the same suit.

Debating if I should double up on the grey AZGs...I haven't even worn my first pair yet lol, but grey is one of my favorite colors and I love the AZGs...For $72 it's awfully tempting...:emoji_thinking:

Back
Top Bottom