* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I always buy shoes on release day and hold them until I have a second discounted pair IN MY HAND. Once I have 2 pairs in my possession, then I return the expensive pair. I just did this with Graffiti 4's and Beast 2's. I paid full price for Anthracite LeBron 4's and I'm currently just waiting to get a discounted pair in my possession before I return that pair

giphy.gif

Does nike.com restock sizes?
They got the og cw for 120 only up to size 10.
Considering just copping off ebay.

12 and up always cooked.
Crazy part I had them on release day and sent them back after all the below retail crap it made me mad Nike wouldn't adjust the price and I was in my feelings 🙃 😑 and sent them back like a dummy cause I really like them 🤣

I wonder where's the floor. Mines was $80 for the purps & probably $50-60 for the Grey's. I'm still pissed Nike didn't release the King's Rook cw last year.

It's crazy because if the purps would've dropped in '17 they probably would've sold out. For a period the debuts were near $100 on Nike at the end of last year. The debuts & purps definitely not on the same level so any other cw should be much less.

It's crazy because if the purps would've dropped in '17 they probably would've sold out. For a period the debuts were near $100 on Nike at the end of last year. The debuts & purps definitely not on the same level so any other cw should be much less.
It’s all a bit silly. The 2017 retro of the Debuts was hard to come by and reselling at inflated prices. I get that it was a far more limited release, but now this latest release? I got them for $100 and change after they collected dust for quite a while and Nike finally discounted them. Not complaining about that, though :lol:

I consider the Purple PE AZGs as one of my favorite releases of 2023. I thought $130 was a DEAL when I scooped them up during the Memorial Day (?) sales. That DSM price is just a STEAL for those.

azg purps are def one of my fav pairs of '23

wish i could get a double up at that DSM price.

need a 10.5

I played in my purps over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised.

Kind of want to track down one of those $75 pairs so I can really hoop in my first one.

Hadn’t gotten a chance to put my 4s on court but 1-3s are really enjoyable on court unless you from this new era that can only hoop in the lightest shoes available

Back
Top Bottom