Official Nike Blazer Thread

Raffle ends in a few hours...

Raffle ends in a few hours...
Not sure raffle was necessary on these. Not sure whats going on with nike pulling these on site and only a couple boutiques stateside released. Centre and xhibition only two i know that released... hmm

Not sure raffle was necessary on these. Not sure whats going on with nike pulling these on site and only a couple boutiques stateside released. Centre and xhibition only two i know that released... hmm

Yeah it probably wasn’t but with that being said…I won
:emoji_raised_hands:
. Idk what’s going on either but I don’t got time to fool around with Nike :smh:. I was trying to wait it out to get free shipping but I’ve been wanting these since pics leaked back in October.

EAADE515-B274-4720-B57A-57AD31B8AF93.jpeg

Copped jumbos sz 10 off darkside initiative

Would any of you would happen to sell a size9 Stussy Blazer, turbo pink or poison green?

I saw hibbet had them for late Feb release guessing Nike gon drop mid February?

Hey all. Just got my first pair of blazer lows. All white with black swoosh and man they look great, but the "leather" and tongue creaks and squeaks like crazy as I walk in them.

I took them off and can reproduce these noises by twisting and moving the upper around with my hands.

Is this normal? I have a pair of white cement 3s that do this - to the extent that I avoid wearing them.

So yeah, is this typical for the leather blazer low? Can I expect anything different if I were to get another pair? Or so they all squeak like this on arrival?

Thanks!

Decided i need 2 different colorways of the sacai lows. Team reds and tans, 10.5

I see the demand for em is pretty low.

Anyone kno spots that still have em?

Last edited:
Took the L on SNKRS for the black acronyms, went over to Darkside and got my size where it looks like you get some extras so that worked out.

Nike X Acronym Blazer Low

Sizes still available over at Kith.com

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 7.22.15 PM.png

My size sold out lol

I don’t know if I should get the orange pair just because I missed out on the white black lol

Back
Top Bottom