Official Nike Blazer Thread

Screenshot_20191111-024855~2.png

how do the 77 vintage pairs fit sizing wise?

12 in Jordans , should i size 0.5 up?

Any ideas on numbers for those. ? I read a lot about 1977 pairs but that might be from slam jam only, so more from Nike?

nah no idea I’m afraid, I’ve read the same as you and I’d guess that it’s 1977 at slam jam but there are more worldwide

Any ideas on numbers for those. ? I read a lot about 1977 pairs but that might be from slam jam only, so more from Nike?

don’t know about the 1977 stock number rumor being true, but I’d imagine they’re going to be just as limited as the white pair that dropped earlier this year.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t the white pair only drop via SNKRS and SJS earlier this year? I’d imagine the black pair will follow the same process and be just as limited.

this release has stayed off most people’s radar and only one day left to enter the SJS raffle so I’m hoping I get lucky

All I saw was SJS and a SNKRS/SNEAKRs release for the white pair, I'm assuming this will be the same.

So more than 1977 pairs but still fairly rare.

Judging by the comments on Slam Jams instagram feed quite a few people entered the raffle on multiple accounts not realising that the payment method would be 'authorised' and are now quite heated about cancelling entries and trying to get the cash back available in their account. I can't assume it's people with one entry but honestly who knows?

Slam Jam split the 1977 pairs of white Blazers across the various pop-ups worldwide with the last being in Tokyo. They brought less than 80 pairs for all of Japan and by the time the VIP party was over it was less than half that for the public.

Coincidentally, my friend and I were in Japan in March and each scooped a pair. We were approx 40th in line and some of the last to get a pair. They didn’t bother telling the hundreds of people behind us that they were SOL.

W email came in this morning from SlamJam, anyone else get a blank page when tapping the Confirm button?? Still shows up on the Raffle page so should be good

Nope, I got some message saying i’d completed my order and they were taking payment and I’d get an email when it shipped. Normal stuff, paypal auth has turned into a payment already but no shipping so far (only been less than a day though)

Nope, I got some message saying i’d completed my order and they were taking payment and I’d get an email when it shipped. Normal stuff, paypal auth has turned into a payment already but no shipping so far (only been less than a day though)

has your pair shipped out? Been a couple days and they did take my payment but havent heard anything from SJS

Back
Top Bottom