Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

anybody know where i can get a pair of alphas in a size 13 or 14 besides ebay? a dude on there wants entirely too much for them

are the obsidian/white completely sold out? I tried getting them on eastbay and sizes show up but says out of stock

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

are the obsidian/white completely sold out? I tried getting them on eastbay and sizes show up but says out of stock
Unfortunately, the Joe Mauer trainers are completely sold out now.  For those that did order them, the back-order date has been pushed back to around 4/18/11.  Once we receive our shipment, I will post an update here.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

It appears Eastbay has sold out already and size 11.5, 12, 12.5 don't even show up?  I guess Ray was right on "extremely" limited.  Am guessing Pacquiaos are going to be same story. Yikes!
According to our system, the Pacquiaos will not be releasing until next week (4/22/11).  These will also be limited, but not as limited as the Joe Mauer pair was.  I will post an update once these become available for sale.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Unfortunately, the Joe Mauer trainers are completely sold out now.  For those that did order them, the back-order date has been pushed back to around 4/18/11.  Once we receive our shipment, I will post an update here.

I was actually talking about Product #: 14975471 (it's just Obsidian/White and its not the Mauers

I was actually talking about Product #: 14975471 (it's just Obsidian/White and its not the Mauers

We still have some sizes left in stock for product # 14975471.  The sizes we have left are 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 14 and 15.  Please note, most of these sizes are low in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

We still have some sizes left in stock for product # 14975471.  The sizes we have left are 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 14 and 15.  Please note, most of these sizes are low in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

I tried adding 3 different sizes (sizes 9, 9.5 & 10) that said were available and it gives me this message:
We're sorry, but this item is currently out of stock and no longer available.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Damn I need a pair of the obsidians too...What up Ray?!! Any chances on a re stock????

I tried calling in my order, turns out its SOLD out, they have size 14 tho!?

EastbayRep - Ray
I tried adding 3 different sizes (sizes 9, 9.5 & 10) that said were available and it gives me this message:
We're sorry, but this item is currently out of stock and no longer available.
That is weird.  I just checked our system again this morning and all those sizes are still available.  I would recommend calling in to order the size you need.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Damn I need a pair of the obsidians too...What up Ray?!! Any chances on a re stock????
We are not expecting any restocks. 
frown.gif

I just got information that we will be selling the Nike Zoom Huarache Low “Fight Night Champion

^Nice collection man, I need those Alphas. I got the black/volts and they just aren't the same.....

^^^^^ DAMN D!!!!!.....THE MAILMAN STOLE UR KICKS????.......WHAT KINDA $$$% IS THAT!!!! SORRY I KNO IT AINT FUNNY BUT I HAD TO LAUGH WHEN I SAW UR REPLY......DID HE KNO THEY WERE THE ALPHAS???

How mailman get away with stolen package is strange . They gotta scan every package and imo it's not worth it losing your job over a pair of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom