Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Bigj505 just sold a pair of alphas in sz 9.5-10 for I think 210. So anything around there would be aite if it's just the shoes,laces, orange Nike box.

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE FIGHT NIGHT TRAINER LOWS???.....I JUST GOT A CALL BACK NOTICE EMAIL FROM EASTBAY SAYIN THE SHIPPING WAS DELAYED!!!!.....HOPE THEY DIDNT CHANGE THE INSOLES LIKE THE MAUERS.....TOTALLY DEFEATS THE PURPOSE!!!!!.......IF THEY DID WHERE DID THOSE THAT GOT THE SPECIAL INSOLE BUY THER PAIRS FROM???.....THANKS FOR ANY INFO

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE FIGHT NIGHT TRAINER LOWS???.....I JUST GOT A CALL BACK NOTICE EMAIL FROM EASTBAY SAYIN THE SHIPPING WAS DELAYED!!!!.....HOPE THEY DIDNT CHANGE THE INSOLES LIKE THE MAUERS.....TOTALLY DEFEATS THE PURPOSE!!!!!.......IF THEY DID WHERE DID THOSE THAT GOT THE SPECIAL INSOLE BUY THER PAIRS FROM???.....THANKS FOR ANY INFO

its an insole, who cares? you can tell people that it has the special ones if its that important.

more than likely the reason they got delayed is cause they are switching the insoles, those insoles will prob get destroyed/recycled

^^^^ MAYB IT DONT MATTER TO U BUT YES I DO CARE ABOUT THE INSOLES EVEN IF THER JUST INSOLES!!!.....ITS COOL TO HAVE UR OWN OPINION ON HOW U FEEL ABOUT THE SITUATION BUT THATS PART OF WHAT MAKES THE SHOE AND GIVES IT THE NAME "FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION EDITION" DUH......I DONT HAVE TO LIE AND TELL PPL ANYTHING TO MAKE ME IMPORTANT!!!!.....THEY SHOULD OF JUST CALLED IT THE HUARACHE TR LOW (RED AND GOLD) AND MADE IT A GENERAL RELEASE THEN....... I GUESS MAYB U COULD OF GOT UR PAIR 
roll.gif
......INSTEAD OF HATIN ON MY QUESTION AND OPINION........SOME PPL NOW A DAYS SMH

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

its an insole, who cares? you can tell people that it has the special ones if its that important.

more than likely the reason they got delayed is cause they are switching the insoles, those insoles will prob get destroyed/recycled
Whatever the reason, I doubt its the insoles, because I thought I read that the issue with the Mauers was that MLB had a cow about the use of MLB on the insoles.  In this case, I don't know that there is any boxing "governing body" that has taken issue with the insoles.  I doubt EA would care as their logo is on the tongue of the shoe.  More than likely, just as with many limited Eastbay releases lately,  Nike is delaying their allotment for whatever reason, and they will probably ship middle to late next week.  I wouldn't see why the insoles would be scrapped again, but I could be wrong.  Just my take on what I have seen over the past month or so. 

As it relates to Air Max and Vinsanity, I see both takes.  On one hand, no one will ever see the inside unless you are passing it around a circle of shoeheads who really care.  On the other hand, just as with the Tebows and Maddens, and various other releases with special or detailed insoles, its a nice "piece" of the overall puzzle when you are collecting shoes and have certain things you are looking to highlight or include in your collection.  Purely from a wearing and rocking standpoint, which I know, "that's what shoes are made for", it really does not matter.  However, I can appreciate how some folks enjoy the slightest little details(insoles, lace locks, laces, etc...) and get that you want the most "bang for your buck".  I mean, otherwise, if its just a glorified GR, then how do you justify spending the extra $$.

nike-zoom-huarache-trainer-obsidian-white-grey-purple-2-287x189.jpg

man still looking for these, thought I caught a break on FTL.com, saw that I was able to put the 9.5 I wanted into the cart.  Got ready to check out and it said they were out of stock.  Anyone know where I can get this colorway?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

man still looking for these, thought I caught a break on FTL.com, saw that I was able to put the 9.5 I wanted into the cart.  Got ready to check out and it said they were out of stock.  Anyone know where I can get this colorway?

Eastbay and Champs both have 9.5

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Eastbay and Champs both have 9.5
it "SAYS" they have it, once you put it into the cart and proceed to check out it tells your the item is currently out of stock in that size

All 3 Amare colors are dope. I jumped on this shoe real late. Now I cant find em anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom