Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by CatchnTDs

anyone tried the huarache bball 2012's? How do they compare to the TR mids?
They're a casual sneaker.  Haven't heard a single review that was remotely positive about them performance-wise.  Biggest flaw is that there is zero traction and the sole basically wears down (literally, like it's disappearing) after a few wears.

nike-zoom-huarache-TR-obsidian-white-1.jpg

I still need these in my life.

Definitely one of the best looking ones. It's been over a year and I'm still beating myself up over the fact I slept on these TRs

Just copped my 15th pair...I love these things.  All I'm really looking for now is a 2nd pair of Alpha Huaraches, the West VA and Miami colors and I'm outs...

Originally Posted by indianabound

I truly regret selling my pairs of Alphas, I miss them so much.
I have literally beaten one pair into the ground and have one tucked away for that rainy day 5 years down the road when perhaps I may have almost forgotten how amazing that shoe and CW really is...  BTW, also have a pair of green lanterns waiting for me down the road.  Probably shouldn't have sold Boise States though
mad.gif

Florida's are a dope CW too....Green Hornets are tough too...I wish I didn't sleep on these...had my boy on the phone at 21 Mercer when these were on clearance and my dumb !*% passed...now I can't find the 2 I want.

There's a pair of PlayStation's on eBay in my size (13)... I need those bad!!! But seller has the BIN at $800+ ........

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by indianabound

I truly regret selling my pairs of Alphas, I miss them so much.
I have literally beaten one pair into the ground and have one tucked away for that rainy day 5 years down the road when perhaps I may have almost forgotten how amazing that shoe and CW really is...  BTW, also have a pair of green lanterns waiting for me down the road.  Probably shouldn't have sold Boise States though
mad.gif

My alphas are already starting to yellow. Five years from now you may regret keeping them on ice lol.

Back
Top Bottom