Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

I didn't get a Swoosh discount but I'm more than content paying a hundred bucks for these.
pimp.gif

Just got the Green Hornets and the Boise State Huaraches today and lucked out and got a pair of the Alpha Huaraches...these are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned...now if I only find a Florida Huarache....

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

nice pickups. i slept on green hornets
They still have the Green Hornets at NT in San Francisco....that's where I got mine from...$134 with NY tax and S/H...

calling now, thanks!

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

nice pickups. i slept on green hornets
They still have the Green Hornets at NT in San Francisco....that's where I got mine from...$134 with NY tax and S/H...

calling now, thanks!
BTW  I got my Boise State Huaraches at the Factory Store in Buena Vista FL

missed the eastbay and !*%*! release. Any idea if these are gonna be in stores or is my only hope ebay? Looking for a 10.5

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Any idea why Nike charged $125 while Eastbay had them for $115?

No Idea but with the Manny Pacquiao Wht/Gold 1.2 Trainer, Eastbay had em for like $84.99 while Nike had em at $100.

Mayhem, you receiving anything from those auctions that sold with your photos? A couple bucks in kick back?

It has begun. $175-250 range from here on out.

Went on NDC on the release day, at 4pm PST on the dot, and they were gone except size, 13, 7 and 7,5. Tried to grab a 13 in hopes of being able to trade for a size 12, but after checking out, the site said they were sold out.
frown.gif

anyone notice how much earlier they went on sale? Last I read it was 7PM EST/4PM PST. pissed I missed these

^ yea they went up around 7AM then they took them down..
then back up again at 7PM with the last remaining sizes

anyone have an idea on how many were produced (just the alpha huarache)?

Back
Top Bottom