OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

first colorway im making. It looks plain from the upper but the midsole is what makes it. Can't wait for it to come in

Last edited:
Got my "Galaxy" iD today.  Some comparison shots with the IV.  I honestly thought I chose the green GITD sole but apparently I got white.  Only thing that's wrong, otherwise I like it.

Got my "Galaxy" iD today.  Some comparison shots with the IV.  I honestly thought I chose the green GITD sole but apparently I got white.  Only thing that's wrong, otherwise I like it.
Those are very nice.  What shade of orange did you use for the Swoosh and KD logo, orange blaze?

Man, after looking at the Nike ID options for this shoe, I gotta say, they are really really good.  I just don't like the silhouette of the shoe and the swoosh placement.  But those options are very tempting.

also, did you speckle the midsole? seems like it but not 100 from those pics

very solid pair either way

Last edited:
Went with orange citrus on the swoosh and logo since they didn't have total orange, wasn't really sure which would look better citrus or orange blaze. Midsole is black with "blue hero" speckles. Navy liner.

goin to pickup my galaxies in an hour or so... love the lil differences we choose..i did black liner, black midsole, gitd speckels, gitd airbag, green glow outsole, lighter orange swooshetc

Went with orange citrus on the swoosh and logo since they didn't have total orange, wasn't really sure which would look better citrus or orange blaze. Midsole is black with "blue hero" speckles. Navy liner.

Awesome. I got the "Almost Finished" on my pairs today. One of them is a very similar Galaxy inspired design only real diferance is a green GItD sole and GITD speckles.

The design saved in my locker has a green GITD sole, but somehow I must have clicked the white GITD sole before ordering 
embarassed.gif

Either that, or Nike f'd it up.

I took it outside for a minute last night and when it's glowing it looks great.

warning i ordered green outsole as well and got the milky white with a slight green hue? maybe its how they are making it? pisses me off

that upper is piff though, I wanna do that lime green with that grey/silver upper like some kryptonite themed joints

I want to see a galaxy pair with a navy midsole before I order my pair. Black with blue hero speckles looks fairly close to the kd iv galaxy. Might use a clear sole and find water soluble GITD powder and sea glow to make the sole look closer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom