OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

[/quote]

Clean. And if you would've threw red on that tongue tab>>>>>

Still sick overall[/quote]

Thanks bro. As for the tongue logo I wanted to keep these as close as possible to the Kobe 5 BL. So I went with the silver logo like the tongue on the Kobe's.

Hate to burst his bubble, but I had mine a day before him and I'm sure there were people who had them before me so claiming to be first is weird.

Finally got them. Bruce Lee inspired. Love them! No complaints here. I was kind of scared that the crimson air unit wouldn't work well but it worked out perfect. Sorry for the quick crappy/Instagram pics but I was on my out when I got them. Been really busy lately so I didn't have the time to take better pics. Anyways...

View media item 509088
View media item 509089
View media item 509090
View media item 509091
View media item 509092

Looks good. Curious as to why you didn't make the tongue logo & rear swoosh Crimson? That adjustment would of made the logo underneath the shoe also crimson.The silver just seems out of place on a Bruce Lee colorway.

Still, good effort regardless....

now trying to sell for $500 :lol: :rofl:

What a clown, if you're going to ask $500 at least make them with the right midsole color. :lol:

That whole auction is comedy, I think he's either trolling or legitimately ******ed.

Last edited:
Looks good. Curious as to why you didn't make the tongue logo & rear swoosh Crimson? That adjustment would of made the logo underneath the shoe also crimson.The silver just seems out of place on a Bruce Lee colorway.

Still, good effort regardless....
Theres silver outlining the swoosh on the Bruce Lees

Sorry this is off topic but its a KD thread so my friend wants to buy a pair of KD V Texas off of me they are about 8/10 I would say with a minor scratch on front how much should I make him pay?

Sorry this is off topic but its a KD thread so my friend wants to buy a pair of KD V Texas off of me they are about 8/10 I would say with a minor scratch on front how much should I make him pay?

...There's a HUGE KD V thread is this very same section.

stubbled upon this on the tube

though it look like dude took this vid in a graveyard

Last edited:
jada props for reading the auction and seeing the humor .. lmao at people that think its a serious auction or buyitnow... nike made my pair wrong (as i posted about days back) so figured id throw em out 99 cents no reserve just to give someone else a chance at em while my real ones come in knowing id atleast probably break even on these and make someone happy.. now whoever wins doesnt have to wait.. ofcourse the 500 is obviously trolling and a jjoke, just like the description lol..

cant wait for the pair without errors to get here...

is the sizing consistant on the IDs? im asking because I remember people saying that the LeBron x ids were a half size bigger than the regular

so for the outsole theres 2 GITD options.... GITD(white) and GITD(green)

are you guys going with the GITD(green) and theyre coming out off white looking?  on the site and even with the glow effect disabled it still looks like that kdiv galaxy outsole, id hate to order them and have them come with the offwhite, doesnt look bad but its not whats represented, thanks

I'm 99% sure I ordered the green outsole, and it arrived as white. Happened to another poster here, and also a friend of mine just received his pair yesterday and the sole was white when he ordered green.

Yeah it doesn't look terrible but I would rather have green, of course, since that's what the IV had. Plus I hate trying to keep a white sole clean.

Back
Top Bottom