OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

The only chroma ID that I've seen so far that looks dope is the one nike tweeted when they announced the option was up. Hate to admit it but when it comes to IDs, I need to let someone else take the jump so I can see how they come out.

The only chroma ID that I've seen so far that looks dope is the one nike tweeted when they announced the option was up. Hate to admit it but when it comes to IDs, I need to let someone else take the jump so I can see how they come out.
SAME, I've copied all of my iDs from people, lol.
There we go.. now need your guys opinion on crimson speckles or hero blue Thx in adv.
No speckle would be nicer I think, but blue if you want speckles.

Has anyone received an id with gitd sole recently? Wondering if they ever got the green gitd sole issue fixed yet.

I am making two pairs of Galaxy KD VI iD's. One with a black midsole and one with a navy midsole. I will return which ever one I do not want.

I am making two pairs of Galaxy KD VI iD's. One with a black midsole and one with a navy midsole. I will return which ever one I do not want.

I originally ordered the black because I was concerned the navy wouldn't be dark enough or glossy (like the IV's) but I recently reordered with the navy after finally seeing it on IG (user: sneak_attack23). It's very true to the original inspiration.

Has anyone seen the navy midsole with the light blue speckles? Every one I've seen use either white or gitd.

My Buffalo Bills inspired are en route from China and will be here on Tuesday. Because nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills...

None of them are bad, but they just don't scream "take my $200!"

The last one is probably the most distinctive in my opinion. The hits of orange add a nice amount of flare.

Messing around with the Chroma options and came up with these.. Any good? (Without clicking on the picture you can't really see any of the detail)
1st one is 
pimp.gif

Chroma, not worth it. You can't change the tongue/medial side to a different color.

^Solid outsole you can have 2 diff colors you cant with translucent/xdr

Last edited:
Chroma, not worth it. You can't change the tongue/medial side to a different color.

^Solid outsole you can have 2 diff colors you cant with translucent/xdr
A buddy of mine took a visit to a NikeiD store and showed me some pictures of a few of the Chroma options on an actual shoe. According to him they're amazing in person and from the pictures I'd have to agree

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom