OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

My KD VI iDs and they're inspirational counterparts...  P.s. I stayed true to the Galaxy IV design and used the Navy midsole (also used a navy liner and GITD mid-sole speckles).  The "KDeezy" pair features the Bright Crimson liner and tongue tab/side-swoosh.  Both have the "green glow" soles.

Last edited:
Received my KD VI ID's with these creases, what do you guys think? had a little conversation with a rep at nike and...

Jill: This is not the quality we expect to see for our Nike iD. I would be happy to send this up for a remake. 
Jill: As a courtesy, you can hold on to these until you get your new shoes.

but for some reason now shes saying..

Jill: I just want to let you know this is a request so it is not a guarantee that it will be. It is possible that when they put the shoe in the box, there was just pressure in the toe box.

seems to me placing these nikeid orders is like gambling on whether you will get lucky with a good pair or have ****** luck and end up with a bad pair lol

Received my KD VI ID's with these creases, what do you guys think? had a little conversation with a rep at nike and...

Jill: This is not the quality we expect to see for our Nike iD. I would be happy to send this up for a remake. 
Jill: As a courtesy, you can hold on to these until you get your new shoes.

but for some reason now shes saying..

Jill: I just want to let you know this is a request so it is not a guarantee that it will be. It is possible that when they put the shoe in the box, there was just pressure in the toe box.

seems to me placing these nikeid orders is like gambling on whether you will get lucky with a good pair or have ****** luck and end up with a bad pair lol
unfortunately a good percent of the KD 6's come with the weird wrinkle over the big toe area.  However one u put ur foot in the shoe it kinda goes away.

Ordered my Grinch KD VI's on october 11th and just received my "finishing up almost done" email!! so i could potentially have my shoes in under 3 weeks from the order date.
pimp.gif

Yes I had to return the pair that they put the wrong color on. But not until I received the correct one.

Back
Top Bottom