Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Gotcha. That's cool though. Was wondering about that one.

Now can we find Seat Pleasants? 
smokin.gif
Seat Pleasants look to be the left shoe's (If you are wearing them) air unit. 

i can't believe "what the KD" are selling for more than dbl retail. while the champ back barely hitting dbl.
what do people see in these monstrosities?
foolish people and their money soon part. but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
i almost want to cash in on them instead of giving for retail a sz 8.5 for a friend.
profit of 175 via facebook or craigslist meetup or hooking a friend up who may or may not resell them himself.
got that struggle.

i can't believe "what the KD" are selling for more than dbl retail. while the champ back barely hitting dbl.
foolish people and their money soon part. but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
i almost want to cash in on them instead of giving for retail a sz 8.5 for a friend.
profit of 175 via facebook or craigslist meetup or hooking a friend up who may or may not resell them himself.
got that struggle.

Champ pack?!?!

got that struggle.
wait till supply is depleted and its gonna be triple, the WTKD 6s are ok but they're not as limited or as beautiful like its predesessor (WTKD Vs) but still there is some value in this type of relases that why they're popular, also the Championship pack cost $100 more that's why it is harder for them to resell for double the retail price

Last edited:
WTKD 6 >>>>>> WTKD 5.

The 5 looks like they put all the colors into a mixer and hit blend and then threw the limited tag on them and people lost their minds.

Of course being a kd fan I would still want them. But I likr the 6 WAY MORE.

WTKD 6 >>>>>> WTKD 5.

The 5 looks like they put all the colors into a mixer and hit blend and then threw the limited tag on them and people lost their minds.

Of course being a kd fan I would still want them. But I likr the 6 WAY MORE.

I agree. 5s over 6s...... Easy.

But I actually prefer WTKD 6s over WTKD 5s. Those 5s just look so bland. Like no effort was put into them.

Woke up this morning to a paypal alert saying funds have been sent to BW 30 minutes later I get the shipping confirmation email. Wish I could of copped from NDC about an extra $40 but its better than retail 

EDIT: Size 9 here 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom