Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Too bad they introduced the rain gutter for the foot....
mean.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The tongue doesn't sit like that. The dude just has fat feet , which is probably why he has them laced all crazy to expand the shoe as much as he can.

Just picked up my BW pair they are fire! I was gonna go cop the South Beach Lebrons but I'm good these KDs definitely settled my craving for the week so off to McDonalds breakfast

I LOVEEEEEEEE getting McDonald's breakfast after copping kicks early in the morning man!!!

#SausageMcMuffinWithEgg

I LOVEEEEEEEE getting McDonald's breakfast after copping kicks early in the morning man!!!

#SausageMcMuffinWithEgg

Lol me too, when I'm off (I usually work Saturdays)

But when I'm off and I cop something (usually online don't get heat like that by me) I go grab some breakfast to celebrate the W

Sometimes it's the little things in life that you enjoy and cherish

Lol I've detailed the thread!

Mcgriddles are awesome

I knew about the Taco Bell breakfast but haven't had a chance to try it yet, I should've tried it today

@alp   dope get up. I got the AP shirt to, just waiting to break it out with the shoes.  Always getting the hot releases man, keep it up! Props for watching  what you eat to man, im on the same damn thing trying to lock it down before my wedding.

@alp
  dope get up. I got the AP shirt to, just waiting to break it out with the shoes.  Always getting the hot releases man, keep it up! Props for watching  what you eat to man, im on the same damn thing trying to lock it down before my wedding.
Yeah thanks man, it's easier said then done. Walking around in the mall tempted to eat some Chinese food but telling myself no :lol:

For me it's soda, coca cola was my favorite drink in the world

A couple years ago I came up with type 2 diabetes so no more coke classic hello coke zero, boy do I miss an ice cold coke classic

For me it's soda, coca cola was my favorite drink in the world

A couple years ago I came up with type 2 diabetes so no more coke classic hello coke zero, boy do I miss an ice cold coke classic
Damn I love coca cola too, that zero stuff aint the same, not even close. That's why I want to lose weight so I don't get diabetes or other health issues.

Lets get back to the kds though :lol:, we got diet threads in here

Damn I love coca cola too, that zero stuff aint the same, not even close. That's why I want to lose weight so I don't get diabetes or other health issues.

Lets get back to the kds though :lol:, we got diet threads in here

Lol yeah it's not that close at all I mean it's ok it's better than most options but that classic coke taste ahhhhhh boy that's good

Yup my bad back to the KDs

So,me and my boy was having a conversation about shoes earlier today and he mentioned something about a Pre-heat KD 7...I haven't heard a single peep about this supposed colorway dropping. Anybody got any info?

Back
Top Bottom