Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Lucky bro u got one of them 20% off coupons don't u? I keep missing ur contests in the coupon thread :frown: need one of those coupons lol.
Yessir! I save whenever and wherever possible, but don't worry I will probably throw some out there Friday right before release day.

KD 6 Nightvision sizes 
8.5.gif

9.5.gif

10.gif

10.5.gif

11.gif

11.5.gif

$103.99 shipped 

use coupon: CAJS2UL

(You could also use for the KD7 35,000 for $119.99 shipped)

**Forgot the link

http://www.modells.com/product/nike_kd_vi_mens_basketball_shoe-599424-093.do 

Last edited:
Almost time to unsubscribed to this thread. 
frown.gif
 But when i do WTKD will restock somewhere.

these looking like they are gonna be difficult to get my hands on...any word of jimmyjazz getting them?? or any other online retailer???

Seems like a GR or limited GR...

Rumored 2K made and these were called "Playoffs" before Nike gave it the official name of "Supremacy".

FYI, my HOH received only 30 pairs. They barely got them in this afternoon so they ran a FCFS ticket handout. This HOH usually does a ticket raffle and they call you if they draw your ticket. I got 3 pairs GUARANTEED for tomorrow!

Last edited:
Rumored 2K made and these were called "Playoffs" before Nike gave it the official name of "Supremacy".

FYI, my HOH received only 30 pairs. They barely got them in this afternoon so they ran a FCFS ticket handout. This HOH usually does a ticket raffle and they call you if they draw your ticket. I got 3 pairs GUARANTEED for tomorrow!
oh boy...

:rofl: rumored by resellers everywhere

roll.gif
rumored by resellers everywhere
I read a sneaker blog last month when these were leaked but at that time they were not suppose to be released.  A couple of weeks later they were rumored to be released but had a 2K limited pair release. Now that these have an "OFFICIAL" release date HOH & NDC are releasing these.  Are there only 2K produced? Who knows but what we do know is that thsse are in fact limited.

Back
Top Bottom