Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Sounds like kicks crew is a terrible site. They take forever to ship and screwed the people that ordered the preheats.

and that is just from info in this kd thread alone.

I've never ordered from them, but I have heard of them doing the same thing with a few other models. Basically realizing they could double the profit so cancelled pre-orders and relisting them for higher. Shady indeed, but people still flock to pay crazy *** prices.

I Need detailed pics of these 66 Joints. everybody is going ham over them, the colorway is quite plain, but I wanna see if they have any messages anywhere on there.

What a beautiful man ....

Come on, bro. :lol: And by the way, you're reaching that 300 post mark really quickly. Nice! :rofl:

And to the dude that mentioned pics not showing the medial side of a shoe being annoying, you're dead right. I hate that s***. It's like seeing a girl from the waist down only. Sure it may look nice, but you gotta see the other half to REALLY know.

Last edited:
^ Yeah that's gotta be a Galaxy ID. They should've went with Midnight Navy instead of black for the sockliner and midsole though.

Correct. These were the pb&j I hinted about awhile back. Personally, I'm not a fan. But I do like the sparkle on the swoosh.
I knew hit surprise nobody else did its kind of obvious with the swoosh. Was there some type of design on the medial side? I don't like the black at all should of been more purple unless there is purple on the medial side that we haven't saw yet.

Last edited:
No surprise. Kickscrews, KD6 "Supreme" supply showed up and its price went up to $550. lol

Kickscrews name is getting alot of publicity in this thread but just in case your new and want to shoot for that $550 price, they are legit but have a huge fee on shipping (their based out of Hong Kong).

No surprise. Kickscrews, KD6 "Supreme" supply showed up and its price went up to $550. lol

Kickscrews name is getting alot of publicity in this thread but just in case your new and want to shoot for that $550 price, they are legit but have a huge fee on shipping (their based out of Hong Kong).

What pisses me off is they refunded me yesterday for the 10.5 I bought when they were 260 shipped and said it was because they oversold... Now I see them list that size. BS.

Back
Top Bottom