Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Decided to scoop them up today after seeing them in person. I was on the fence about them because of the olive; however, in person, the olive is actually an excellent, albeit subtle contrast (think more grey than green). The design team (Goto, Chang, etc...) did a phenomenal job with this one - incredible details, unique colorway, and a successful attempt at maturing the weatherman concept. Now the waiting game until those N7's drop. Here's a few pictures to add to the mix.
View media item 524415        

this cw is much better in person, but i had to pass on them because of the iii's. i probably will pick up this cw later down the road.

Anyone know anywhere I can order online for retail. Any links or stores in Los Angeles?

The Supremes are the best KD VI to me for sure. They're actually among my top favorite shoes ever, to be honest. *Puts up his hate shield*

Anyone know anywhere I can order online for retail. Any links or stores in Los Angeles?
Your best bet is to call both Niketowns and HoHs to see if there's any left first thing tomorrow.

I really like the silhouette of the KD 6. It works well with slim chinos quite nicely. I guess here's my on feet picture. I'm too old to pop the tongue and not lace them :tongue: And yes, the chinos are pink :smile: It would go lovely with just a plain t shirt, and a cardigan for the cooler weather.

View media item 524605

Yea once I lose weight ima rock it like that, but for now I'll stick to tongue popped out and loose laces lol

FTL and FNL website already sold out of the seat pleasant backpack smh. Anywhere have them for retail or less online?

For those in NYC I picked mine up from the Nike Store at the Trump Tower. The 5 story one. Picked my 9.5 up easily at like 6 pm so I'm sure they have a decent amount of sizes remaining.

View media item 524683

My mall didn't have any, sold out on the first day.

I wanna see em in person before I pull the trigger

Anywhere online i can still find these?
Go on Twitter and follow a Nike store. Send them a DM and ask if they have any KD's in stock in your size. If they do, you can place a phone order. If they don't, they check inventory at other Nike stores for you and you can still place a phone order.

So these fit like the IVs, which if I remember like was the same fitting as the IIs right? Didn't really like the IVs, so I don't know how it fit.

I passed the Creamsicle IIs because it just didn't fit right. 12 was too tight, 13 was to big. Stores hardly stock 12.5.

Back
Top Bottom