Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I'm really torn on this shoe - Meteorology's are my first pair of KD's. While the execution of the colorway is on point, the material of the upper just doesn't do it for me...the rubbery look/feel seems a little cheap to me. Gonna give these a test drive this weekend and see how I feel.

I am going to be traveling next weekend and don't want to worry about it online/in store, blah blah blah... Thanks for the heads up. Excited to see these in person.

:smokin
No problem man, glad I could help out. I'm traveling next weekend too, gotta figure out my options for green glow IV in Miami.

I got my Meteorology pair today from NDC. Shipping came 2 days earlier than expected, pretty surprised.

Meteorology came in today and they are better than I expected! Ordered the orange kd shorts as well. Bring on the NYC 66!

Came home to my pair waiting for me, and I open the box and see this :smh:.

Mine had little marks like that all over them. You can't see it much when they are actually on your feet, but you still know it's there so it bothers you... I'm probably gonna end up putting the beat down on these and hooping in them anyways. Not really a super casual shoe for my taste.

Last edited:
It's a pretty big gash, for 140+ after tax, I'm not happy. I'm going to return em.

gash is terrible dubs.

my ndc pair was fine. im probably returning it tho. just wasn't loving it and rather keep my 140 for now.

trying to make value purchases instead of impulse buys... its tough

when i got my pair, both shoes had masking tape on the toe in the same spots.  wonder what that was about

gash is terrible dubs.

my ndc pair was fine. im probably returning it tho. just wasn't loving it and rather keep my 140 for now.

trying to make value purchases instead of impulse buys... its tough

I feel you, doesnt even seem worth it to sell them on eBay. This was a hard purchase to resist though, had high hopes but im just kinda meh about the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom