• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
b_1368654083_546.jpg

Wow, the tongue is even more asymmetrical than I originally thought. I like it, it sets it apart from other Nike shoes on the market

There y'all go again with the "wear casually" again talk. Anything can be worn casually. The shoe looking good.......... All a matter if opinion. IMO these look like garbage on or off the court. Bus seat material shoes will never be bought by me ever. With that said in sure some of y'all can't wait to throw these in with coney crew socks with a stupid all over print, camo cargo shorts or skinny jeans, and a white T. Don't forget throwing the shoes on with the laces almost completely pulled out to let people know you care but you don't "care" lol

Last edited:
There y'all go again with the "wear casually" again talk. Anything can be worn casually. The shoe looking good.......... All a matter if opinion. IMO these look like garbage on or off the court. Bus seat material shoes will never be bought by me ever. With that said in sure some of y'all can't wait to throw these in with coney crew socks with a stupid all over print, camo cargo shorts or skinny jeans, and a white T. Don't forget throwing the shoes on with the laces almost completely pulled out to let people know you care but you don't "care" lol
man u going at people necks but its funny and true

I'll have to see it in person. Not a fan of the colorway. Wonder why the price also went up. Soon KD's will be $180.

U ain't never lie :smokin :smokin 86 the all over print socks though....nike elites :smokin perfect summer attire...all day every day

If these are real I don't have to worry about kd's next season

This,

went from 4=Great, to 5=AVG ,TO 6= Garbage IMO just from these pics but hopefully they look 1000000000000000000000000000000000X better than this.

I like these over the 5s too.  More interesting design and more distinctive appearance overall versus 5s.  I'm sold, and I usually hate everything new at first.

This image alone to me shows the casual appeal

Loosely tied the asymmetric lacing looks great. Some mid calf socks...camo shorts...black/white V-neck....will be a great summer shoe
looks like they designed them after soccer cleats. i'm sure they'll come out with good color schemes like they have for all the KD's but i can't get past the design of these.

Damn. Y'all still hating on his shoe. Smh. Patiently waiting for July and the changed opinion down the line.

So much hate for these.. I'll agree that this colorway definitely won't be picked up by me, but I'll hold out on judgement on the 6's until I seem them in person and in different colorways.  Could be a great summer shoe.

I like the look of this shoe and am happy to try this sneaker out on the court, love playing in lows hope these perform better than the V's which were ok IMO.

im not feeling those pictures, those pictures are also from taobao and i heard they sell FAKES! im waiting for more pictures cause im not happy with these piece of craps
indifferent.gif
color ways sucks *** too...

I'm a fan of these...they're different than what's out now and I'm sure they'll look even better when nicer colorways start releasing!

Back
Top Bottom