• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
people that are sleeping on these are gonna regret it. these are sexy af
The 66s are everywhere just like the Seat Pleasants. The Preheats were hard to get thanks to bots and being a limited at HoH/NT. The Meterologies were a limited GR which there could be some regret on later.

Why get the NYC when those orange mint ones drop later this year, they are way nicer especially if you are going to buy orange shoes

That orange and black speckled pair would've looked better had the colors flip flopped. The speckles on the black makes it look tacky imo.

Wasn't going to pick up the NYC 66 but had a $20 coupon from FTL and didn't have to bother with any nonsense picking them up so figured why not.  I have the orange Elite V but I really like the total orange of the VI better than the team orange on the V.

Is the OP going to be updated to reflect the future releases like other threads? No PBJ, Halloween, Pre Heat, Aways, Lifestyle, the horrible gray ones, etc.

Is the OP going to be updated to reflect the future releases like other threads? No PBJ, Halloween, Pre Heat, Aways, Lifestyle, the horrible gray ones, etc.
This front page is still better than the kobe 8 though he's only 1 release behind instead of 10 like the op of that thread is.

Can anyone answer my question above please. Thanks in advance

From my experience, the shoe creases where the flex points are but only on the medial side. I guess with how the panelling works the material really easily creases on that inner side. Honestly it doesn't bother me much but I noticed it from the get go. Best bet is to try on a pair and walk in them to see if/where they crease.

This front page is still better than the kobe 8 though he's only 1 release behind instead of 10 like the op of that thread is.
I'm not hating. It's hard work for sure. It's just hard to keep up some times, so I'll occasionally click to the front page to see shoes I might have missed.

Guys just rocked my meteorologies today and the left shoe is hurting right behind the big toe. I looked inside and noticed some flap fell off which is glued properly on the right shoe. Should I get it reattached at a shoe repair shop?

Guys just rocked my meteorologies today and the left shoe is hurting right behind the big toe. I looked inside and noticed some flap fell off which is glued properly on the right shoe. Should I get it reattached at a shoe repair shop?

I'd ask for a replacement pair from Nike first before you do any of that.

Word, I'm trying to take a break too. Will be hard though with all the nice CWs releasing. Hope my next pair will be more comfortable than these meteorologies

Back
Top Bottom