Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
This picture makes me want to double up. Any place still have this for retail?
1 of my favorite kicks in rotation
pimp.gif

My boys eyelet is good but he once unlaced them and he said it took him a hour to relace them, he says its hard *** hell to get them back in the eyelets

I know Nike used flywire for laces on the Lebron X and the CP3.VII but it was incorporated with holes on the upper. Buddy of mine used his Seat Plesant 2 times, eylet has held on but looked loose.

Yea these sneakers are not comfortable

Neither were 5s for that matter. IMO, these fit better than 5s and 4s, but not as well as 2s or 3s. 3s may have fit the best, but no one really cares much for 'em because they aren't as flashy and hyped like 4s. have become with nerf, weatherman, and galaxy CW. Orioles, ********, and ASG 3s are super underrated. As are most of the 2s like Texas, ASG, ST1s, and del sols. DS Del Sol KD2 are one of my favorite non-worn DS KDs I own.

Neither were 5s for that matter. IMO, these fit better than 5s and 4s, but not as well as 2s or 3s. 3s may have fit the best, but no one really cares much for 'em because they aren't as flashy and hyped like 4s. have become with nerf, weatherman, and galaxy CW. Orioles, ********, and ASG 3s are super underrated. As are most of the 2s like Texas, ASG, ST1s, and del sols. DS Del Sol KD2 are one of my favorite non-worn DS KDs I own.
3's fit me the best. Absolute perfect fit.

I wear my KD 2 or 3 ASG's and no one has any clue what they are.

i really want to own at least one pair of VIs and it looks like bamboos will be it. But I just can't get over the tongue.
anyone think the bamboos will sit a bit?

Back
Top Bottom