Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Pretty sure they were, like most releases 12.5 is ndc only.
NDC has been lacking in 12.5 lately for these releases... I've seen it on Eastbay/FL though
Eastbay/footlocker/champs/footaction share the same online stock, that's why if you see a 12.5 on eastbay, you also see it on the other sites... If they carry the shoes.

I'm not sure why 12.5 isn't made more common. Seems to be a pretty popular size these days.

If I can't grab a 13, 12.5 is next on my list for most shoes.

Anybody seen the sea Pleasents at Richards Sporting Goods?

Does anyone else find the material used in the upper of this shoe to be flimsy?
I have big dents in them already.

UNDS'd my Meteorology's at work this past weekend. Only worked 5 hours and my feet were killing me, not liking the comfortability on these so far. Hopefully it just takes some breaking in to.

Would you guys say that the KD 5 is more comfortable than the KD 6 when it comes to comfort after breaking the shoes in?

Would you guys say that the KD 5 is more comfortable than the KD 6 when it comes to comfort after breaking the shoes in?
For me personally, yeah. The KD V is more comfortable, especially after the break-in period. Everyone's foot is different though, obviously.

Probably getting the NYC 66s for this ball season. How are they performance wise? Better than the Kobe 8s?

Last edited:

Really? Hmmm, not sure now.
IMO, they are both great lows, but are also two pretty different shoes.

Solid lockdown and mobility in both shoes, but the Kobes edge these out in terms of comfort and conforming fit.

Agreed with XplosiveJeff above though, if you would rather have Zoom -- the KDs are the way to go.  BTW -- if you go with the KDs and have a skinny foot, try on the half size down from your true size.  I did this and love them.

Just a heads up to those in Europe, Seat Pleasant and Meteorology are releasing at Nike.com Europe and Kickz.com September 7th.

Kickz.com

NikeStoreEurope

Heads up to any one that wait the bamboos early, today I was at jimmy jazz in river oaks IL and they had em on the self n I tried on a 12... Really don't like the quality very very thin and had crease but still a nice shoe I will cop on release day so I can use FTL VIP...... So GO cop ASAP before they catch on

You guys are getting me nervous, im waiting til the seasons change to un-ds mine but seems that everybody recently says they are uncomfortable...

Ive only tried mine on and kept them on no longer than 10min.

Back
Top Bottom