Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Haven't seen anything appealing besides the Maryland crabs, aways and N7's so far.

The Texas and Peanut Butter and Jelly ones look horrible.

That Chroma ID is dope though. Makes me tempted to ID a pair.

Last edited:
Haven't seen anything appealing besides the Maryland crabs, aways and N7's so far.

The Texas ones look horrible.

That Chroma ID is dope though. Makes me tempted to ID a pair.

Im really not even a fan of the KD VI, the Vs were meh, the IVs i absolutely slept on the more pics I see of people with a few colorways i wish i would have been in to them.

As far as the VI though, only that appeal to me are the N7s, I had no shot at preheats : ( and the black/orange pair is growing on me. Birthdays arrive tomorrow though : )

KD/Nike shut up and take my money!

Only pairs I'm not interested in are the aways, and the "people's champ."

they have some excellent looking GM pre-heats so dont be fooled... ask for pics with flash because the reps dont have the 3m. But other than that, hard to tell the difference

Something about the Grey/Mint/Gold pair just doesn't do it for me. They're the only colorway I haven't liked so far. Really liking the Aways though I'm hoping to cop those for the low.

^pics look good up there

just received my birthdays and their dope as hell, I would def recommend going a half size up.

I need those pt's 
smokin.gif

They have a soccer shoe feel but they nice I don't know about them ankles when u actually play in it but def feeling the bamboo more. Anybody cop them yet? 

Yeah definitely scoopin the precision timing. The only must have for me since the meteorologys. On the fence about the halloweens but I'm leaning more towards grabbing them than not. It's a shame that the pre-heats weren't realistically available.

So I bought a couple tees from Fresh Life after the Meterology dropped. Definitely disappointed in the quality of the shirts compared to say the Nike dry-fit/cotton/etc.

They just bought a bulk of plain tees and iron on a logo on the front. I'd be okay if their shirts were $15 but they're charging the same price as Nike but without the durability or breath ability.

Last edited:
Lebron 11 $200, kobe 9 $220 kd vis will be bought just because of the price. Good thing my pb &js will be out before pics and official prices of the 9s release.

Man I hope those Precision Timing's aren't as limited as the Preheats.  Those new pics are looking even better.

Precision timing for me. I wish I did not have to wait until December though. Just could not bring myself to buy the bamboo as the linen color ruined it for me.

Back
Top Bottom