• Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Better look of the outside
DOO DOO, bruh.
sick.gif

It's like they're intentionally trying to come up with the Ugliest, most Gimmicky Ish.

I understand what the colorway is inspired by, but there's more sophisticated ways of doing things.  
mean.gif

xmas vi's probably the best cw out of all these.
I gotta choose between these or the xmas brons though.
nerd.gif
C'mon dawg. Lol

I could see if your choice was between KD's & Kobe SS, but those Mint Green, Snowflake Pattern Monster Shoes...?

You know the Choice that has to be made. 
nthat.gif

people actually like those aunt pearls?
sick.gif

can only imagine how bad people are gonna try match their outfits with those GS shoes.

The EXTs have that Jankowski vibe. I will say they're going OD with the graphic patterns. It seems like they try to be aggressive with this sig while being conservative with the Brons (though that's about to change).

if people like the ap's so what! i didnt think everyone had to like the same models
Your right. There will never be 100% of people who like or dislike the same things. The displeasure and opinions of those who don't like the APs or EXTs are as important and welcomed as those who do. I think both are feminine personally. I won't knock those who like em though. Just sharing my opinion.

Metrologies and aunt Ps both have pink. Difference is that metors give more of masculine vibe then those APs. The light pink soles killed it for me.

not sure how to feel about these floral pairs...

the EXT pair looks kinda cool, i'd have to wait for more pics tho. I really like the Aunt Pearls, personally. Royal blue laces to match the tongue would make it look a lot better, IMO.

man i usually like the Aunt Pearl colorways. but these are horrible!

they look like curtains in an old ladies house

Around me you could find them for a few days, but I wear a 13 which usually is a little harder to find. Some other sizes were around for a few weeks. I believe they did pop up online at different places (restocks) for around a month after release.

Back
Top Bottom