Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Can't lie... from a performance standpoint strictly, I'm hyped to try those elites.

The way that fuse pattern is cut under the mesh looks like it will bend nicely with the foot.  Plus, dynamic flywire and max zoom with the KD VI shape/lockdown??

They've got me once again...

Im in strictly for the cushioning

They look real nice too

Don't think I will win thie raffle. They prefer kds over brons here. Almost all sold out at hoh. After being 0/8 on the prelude pack I don't think I can take Ndc .

If they look like that then I'll wait for the Lebron X to be reduced. Or just stick with the regular 6s.

After last night I can't wait for MVP pair. Also curious what KD will wear Wed v Lebron.National spotlight and time slot. If KD goes off in South Beach on the Mothership-It's a wrap.

I guarantee there will be what the mvp kd vi....I hope Nike doesn't mess up his first mvp shoe...Also I'm on the lookout for the kd vi scoring titles

http://nikeinc.com/news/laissez-les...14-nola-gumbo-league-collection#/inline/27056

KD VI ILLUSION
Not everything is what it first appears to be in New Orleans.  Similarly, Durant defies the perception of a near seven-footer – an illusion of sorts.  His limitless scoring range is redefining the perception of a forward. Celebrating the magic of KD’s versatility, the KD VI Illusion showcases hand-drawn patterns on the upper emulating Durant’s fluidity on the court. A glow-in-the-dark outsole also represents the “spark” of KD’s game.

The remarkable, collective basketball skills on display in New Orleans Feb. 14-16 are as eclectic as this internationally beloved city.  Leading the charge for Nike Basketball with special interior lining graphics are the LEBRON 11 Gator King, KOBE 9 Elite Maestro and KD VI Illusion; each including a commemorative tarot card and special edition box with purchase of each shoe.

The 2014 NOLA Gumbo League Collection will be served up on Nike.com  and at select retail locations on February 14.

As they say in New Orleans, Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Let the good times roll!

Last edited:
they aight
i'm trying for them, but the 11 is my main priority

Last edited:
@bdrake823  posted this one in the lebron thead the sole is the best.
[h2]KD VI ILLUSION[/h2]
Not everything is what it first appears to be in New Orleans.  Similarly, Durant defies the perception of a near seven-footer – an illusion of sorts.  His limitless scoring range is redefining the perception of a forward. Celebrating the magic of KD’s versatility, the KD VI Illusion  showcases hand-drawn patterns on the upper emulating Durant’s fluidity on the court. A glow-in-the-dark outsole also represents the “spark” of KD’s game.

The remarkable, collective basketball skills on display in New Orleans Feb. 14-16 are as eclectic as this internationally beloved city.  Leading the charge for Nike Basketball with special interior lining graphics are the LEBRON 11 Gator King, KOBE 9 Elite Maestro and KD VI Illusion; each including a commemorative tarot card and special edition box with purchase of each shoe.

The 2014 NOLA Gumbo League Collection will be served up on Nike.com  and at select retail locations on February 14.

As they say in New Orleans, Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Let the good times roll!

If i end up copping and not liking them. (here to hoping i can trade them from a pair of ASG IV).

but IMO these are 
nthat.gif

SAME FEELS AS DA GALAXY PACK FOR ME.

BRON DA BEST.

KD DA UNDERRATED BUT WILL RESELL DA MOST

KOBE, DOPE BUT MEH COMPARED TO DA OTHER TWO

Back
Top Bottom