Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Got the BHM's with not too much stress. They look really nice in person, errrrrbody sleepin on these. Just in case I can't get a hold of the ASG's I at least got something in February lolz :nerd:

View media item 779611

I hate everybody in the world that got these shoes. Every damn one of you.

We all love you too man *dap* and Repped :nthat:

I'm sure you can still grab a pair, everybody loading up for ASG weekend. Just wait it out, once ASG pack drops then the BHM's should decrease (I'm assuming, just a hunch *disclaimer :nerd: )

if i was only going for the kd id be all over that

unfortunately i'm going for the 11 too, and the infrareds the next day 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Saw ASG's in person, had them in hand yesterday..... FIRE!

I hope nike doesn't pull that BS where they stop at a 14 an i need a sz.15 in them

We all love you too man *dap* and Repped :nthat:

I'm sure you can still grab a pair, everybody loading up for ASG weekend. Just wait it out, once ASG pack drops then the BHM's should decrease (I'm assuming, just a hunch *disclaimer :nerd: )

Sarcasm?

These aren't restocking.

Those Energys are also ugly as ****...why do any of you like them? They're still sitting on the shelves everywhere I've seen.

Last edited:
Those Energys are also ugly as ****...why do any of you like them? They're still sitting on the shelves everywhere I've seen.

So what if another man likes something u don't ... Obviously it appeals to them. All that should matter to you is that it was money saved and still in your wallet

Just saying

Energies are pretty dope..

My boy helped me out with the BHM KDs yesterday (didn't want to deal with a raffle)..they look real dope in pictures..can't wait to have them in hand :pimp:

I'm late but I need the hook up on some aways under retail $. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Saw ASG's in person, had them in hand yesterday..... FIRE!

I hope nike doesn't pull that BS where they stop at a 14 an i need a sz.15 in them
I am sure they will fake on us. I had to get a 14 yesterday in the BHM. What really sucks is they usually release sz 15+ overseas and in a month or two they have them on flightclub or eBay.

BHM did't show up for like 5 minutes for me for some reason. Added to cart and waited my turn. Didn't get added to my cart until 8:41. Still was able to get them

yessss......so no longer have to worry about if they will drop here...going after the Brons first!!

Back
Top Bottom