Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Lol not over here in Fayetteville these boys were in the parking lot already. Lol
lol yea its real out here in raleigh too, my local hoh did tickets for shoes sunday it was people at our mall waiting since friday morn
mean.gif

Picked up a raffle ticket at Stl HoH.

Had my old account banned. No hate on the join date/post count.

dude i got banned for making a joke or two in kobe thread......some cats are so sensitive i tell ya
I posted a number and said they had tiffs. I put jk in the post and still got banned. NT can be sensitive if they don't get their kicks [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nike SB thread reported me for a joke durring Tiffany release. Wasn't even bad. Wish I could somehow reverse a ban.
dude i got banned for making a joke or two in kobe thread......some cats are so sensitive i tell ya
I can relate. I got the 30-day ban from the royal 1s thread for posting a redirect link to the trollol guy vid in response to the mass requests for early links and backdoor links.
But was only banned from only that 1 thread.

I can relate. I got the 30-day ban from the royal 1s thread for posting a redirect link to the trollol guy vid in response to the mass requests for early links and backdoor links.
But was only banned from only that 1 thread.
I caught a permanent ban. Like c'mon they are just SB's..

If thats who i think it is, his "joke" was puttin the suicide hotline in the sb thread and said they were taking phone orders for tiffs.

I think the bhm look better then the ASG, much cleaner and more details...in my opinion at least.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom