Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

at least folks are gettin 2 chances to get the APs online. nike thurs at 6 pm and FL friday at 8am
I was thinking about this, and it is actually worse. Every single person will be on NDC at the same time at 6pm, then we will all just move to FTL at 8am. If they were to release on both sites simultaneously the traffic would be divided.  Nobody should get their hopes up of getting these. You should probably already assume that you are not. 

I was thinking about this, and it is actually worse. Every single person will be on NDC at the same time at 6pm, then we will all just move to FTL at 8am. If they were to release on both sites simultaneously the traffic would be divided.  Nobody should get their hopes up of getting these. You should probably already assume that you are not. 
Seems to be the case for most of us. My nike store aint gettin them either. Money savr I suppose. Got some shoes been

Accepted that fact already moved on to the next release.

the nike unique code thing woulda been a great start on the AP. Wonder if they'll get this release done right at the least

Do the AP come with extra laces?

Edit: Googled it and it seems like they come with extra laces but they look the same as the ones that come laced in the shoe...Maybe waxed? Anyways, I was kinda hoping for some laces with a bit of blue in them, or maybe a weaved pattern with blue and pink.
i had em in hand and yes the extra laces that they come up with are EXACTLY the same as the ones used on the shoe , didnt know what nike was thinking .

you can use em to lace swap another pair at least like kobe mambacurials hehe 

i had em in hand and yes the extra laces that they come up with are EXACTLY the same as the ones used on the shoe , didnt know what nike was thinking .

you can use em to lace swap another pair at least like kobe mambacurials hehe 
Damn lol Nike getting lazy...Thanks for the confirmation though, repped!

you can always do like any other shoes wait it out and come back and get it later i can remember the ap 5s being high when i first looked for em and they slowly came down just gota have patience nothing wrong with doubling back to get em

two of my local HOH are getting these.  went yesterday to get in on the raffles.

1st HOH - 6 sheets deep already (30 names per sheet)

2nd HOH - i was the 2nd name...on the 5th sheet

and they are taking names all day today as well.  this is crazy

Reactions: ct3
has it really got so bad that resellers that people who actually want the shoe cause theyr are a fan cant get em? smh, i feel like im bout to have a bhm relapse. im getting to where im just like forget it rsvp service it is either that or pay so joe blow reseller prices ugh

House of Hoops will have the APs, as will footlocker.com

Edit: on mobile. Didn't see others have posted the same thing already

Last edited:
chiacrack chiacrack I feel your excitement! These are my first 6s cuz most of my focus has been on the XIs, but the illusions are amazing. Been wanting a pair of kd6 but couldn't fuly go in on any of the previous cw's. Glad a fellow NTer looked out and was able to grab my size for me for retail otherwise I would have missed out on these. Illusions and the GK are :smokin

absolutely love the KDs

the Gator Kings are dope, just somewhat underwhelming in person though, like the eggplant type of feel

I gotta double on those KDs though, the details are great

G Dman't Ligers and AP only at one HOH in the whole state. Taking an L across the board. Might have to camp out for the ligers if my NIke store be getting them.

maybe I'm wrong but I can't see ligers being a hard cop online, almost every KD VI has been easy online except for the pre-heats and ASG

maybe I'm wrong but I can't see ligers being a hard cop online, almost every KD VI has been easy online except for the pre-heats and ASG
Maybe not but they are limited by launch locator numbers for people not living on an east or west coast state.

I really wouldn't camp for those bro, I mean how many hours would you have to camp for those?
Well not camp but atleast be at the store a half hour before open. Nike store. Well if they doing FCFS for the Kobes i might come earlier but not camping but just showing up earlier.

Well not camp but atleast be at the store a half hour before open. Nike store. Well if they doing FCFS for the Kobes i might come earlier but not camping but just showing up earlier.
my bad bro by all means do that, I thought you meant like over night lol

I would do like an hour before or so, thats worth the wait, an hour isn't a crazy long time

my bad bro by all means do that, I thought you meant like over night lol

I would do like an hour before or so, thats worth the wait, an hour isn't a crazy long time
Wife would slap the shiet out of me if I was to be camping overnight. hahaha.

Another pic for those who like them
View media item 823086

Until I hear a US release date, everytime I see these pics I'm like..
ic

I really can't imagine guys wearing flowers on their shoes...

Those are $48 a pop. They been on sale recently tho.

thought they were 35... my kids wear GS sz and my 13 yr old is in a sz 11... i wish i only had to pay 48 for a pair....

i did pick up the baby sz meteorology for 25 from footlocker for my nephew...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom