Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I hope these are an easy cop. I'm deff trying on NDC EU and UK sites tomorrow and worst case scenario I try in America.

Liger on feet tho 
smokin.gif

Damn. Overslept and missed the end of an auction on a pair of n7s. Lost by $7.
Oh well. Hoping it wasn't my last chance to cop a pair under $200.

I'm one state away from NDC's Memphis warehouse (286 miles to be precise), and I still don't have my Ligers. UPS.com shows they've been delayed in Lenexa, KS since Tuesday. I was told by one customer service rep they never even left Memphis because the weather is still too bad (despite the snow all melting already). I got told by another customer service rep they're stuck on a train in Arkansas due to the weather. Anyone else's Ligers from NDC get held up like this?

From now on, just assume any KD will be tougher to get than you expect.  Too many eyeballs focused this way.

THIS

not taking any chances with the Florals people round my way hyping these thigns up like they APs

Yea it's not looking too good for the florals all the hoh around me are doing raffles this sucks man I'll be mad af if I don't cop

yup, so far to every kd vi I own, and I got three.

unds these today, and as you can see they also got that indent
atleast this pair doesn't look like the black ones.  Still pretty crazy considering there fresh out the box.

atleast this pair doesn't look like the black ones.  Still pretty crazy considering there fresh out the box.
yeah with another wear or two itll probably be the same ****. Doesn't phase me though, if it did I wouldn't cop as many as I did :lol:

maybe people with narrow feet have their toe in that area that gets indented and helps prevent that from happening. My foot is wide so even in a 12 my toes aren't at the end, not even close. for comparison, the meteorologies are a 13 and my other kds are 12

Back
Top Bottom