Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

I would assume that the Floral would be the most limited of those 3.  It is the only one on NDC that is TLO.
Ok, so the Florals in your opinion, man I just don't get the excitement about those or the Gums, I didn't cop any of the EXTs just the basketball court worthy KDs.

I'll shoot for the Kobes, and grab the Neutrals afterwards.

Gums were not TLO.

I haven't liked either of the EXTs, nor those Lifestyles, so it's nice not to have to worry about them.

It's looking bad for me I have to go uptown ny on Saturday so I won't be able to get tickets for the raffles here in nyc or up there so it's looking like ndc or bust smh I really wanted these the most I'm paying is $250

It's looking bad for me I have to go uptown ny on Saturday so I won't be able to get tickets for the raffles here in nyc or up there so it's looking like ndc or bust smh I really wanted these the most I'm paying is $250
where in NY?

Recieved a 10.5 from Kickz this morning. Couple flaws here and there but they look good. 

Also have my other pair from the Spain website being shipped out today 

If I wore an 11 in the 5s, should I be fine with an 11 in the 6s? I realized that the only two pairs of 6s I had, I sold lol.

First and foremost these Floral's are a definite cop, hopefully I can find a connect in the US who can ship to Canada or hopefully there will be an opportunity to purchase up here. 

SMH at the mindset some people have though. I'm scrolling through TSG and their review on the shoe and one of the comments is asking what the resell price is going to be on these. ugh, cmon man.

Okay okay something new. Only question y’all didn’t answer is..

WHATS THE RESELL VALUE? Would it be worth it?"

Thanks to everyone who pointed out the websites for the joggers.
http://www.zumiez.com/elwood-island..._content=pla&gclid=CM-rmpXLiL0CFeRlOgodqGwAGQ

sick.gif

whos gonna do it ?
roll.gif

Last edited:
YOOOOOOOO I'm about to order those Floral and Galaxy joggers RIGHT NOW!!!! :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom