Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
My question got buried under the Floral talk yesterday but are there anymore 6 CWs dropping besides elites? I'm so ready to see the 7s and it was April last year when the pics leaked.

Last edited:
I think they run a 1/2 size big. Maybe because in a true 12.5 but i could get away with the 12 or the 13. 

Got a email from jj saying the florals was still in my cart went to check and it was nothing there. Idk if I was trolled or someone cancelled and I missed out on an opportunity?

Got a email from jj saying the florals was still in my cart went to check and it was nothing there. Idk if I was trolled or someone cancelled and I missed out on an opportunity?
Hahaha, I got the same thing. I got all excited for a minute. I had resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't copping these today and then bam...JJ decides to throw in one last gut shot.

Bad enough that I got cart jacked. They didn't have to bring it back up!

what time are pick ups for those who won the raffle at HOH between? Preferably the one in canoga park?

Not hearing/reading much about the Neutrals....you guys think I have a few days before I can cop....

It was those or the Texas green glows and I jumped for those....gotta get my $ back up

Hahaha, I got the same thing. I got all excited for a minute. I had resigned myself to the fact that I wasn't copping these today and then bam...JJ decides to throw in one last gut shot.

Bad enough that I got cart jacked. They didn't have to bring it back up!
JJ and some of the other sites do that all the time. Getting the shoes in the cart isn't the problem. It's checking out for me. I got "the provided Order ID has already been used for the provided store (99)" error this morning. It happens to me occasionally, which means I have to create a new Jimmy Jazz account. Luckily, got through for the Florals on NDC.

Looks like a decent number of people were able to cop. I failed BIG TIME on the SBs :smh: Unsubscribing from the thread.............

Alright, this is getting mean. Jimmy Jazz just sent me ANOTHER email about the Florals. They want me to come back and complete my purchase - they'll even give me 5% off this time! Come on with this.

eyes.gif

Alright, this is getting mean. Jimmy Jazz just sent me ANOTHER email about the Florals. They want me to come back and complete my purchase - they'll even give me 5% off this time! Come on with this.

eyes.gif
Always happens with Jimmy Jazz releases. 

Not having any money to buy shoes is worse than being cart jacked. Can't wait till the semester is over at my college to get a job.

Not having any money to buy shoes is worse than being cart jacked. Can't wait till the semester is over at my college to get a job.

Maaaan working while in school with a double major flat out SUCKS. However I do enjoy having what little money I earn after taxes haha

I wouldn't be able to put in enough hours after I'm done with classes to afford a pair of shoes anyway. I love when I get refund checks though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom