Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
When I didn't have a job, I would camp for a lot of people. I would make like 100-150 every time. That's how I got my stuff. I did this from 16 up until I got my 1st job at 19.

Mom's reaction turns into Wife reaction in the future for you single folks out there still. 

"You bought another one?!!!!!!" Then you just try to change the subject as fast as you can.
Lol It's So True... My GF Is Constantly On My Back About Too Many Shoes

Mom's reaction turns into Wife reaction in the future for you single folks out there still. 

"You bought another one?!!!!!!" Then you just try to change the subject as fast as you can.
so much truth.

gf: "why the hell are you on your laptop at 3AM"

me: "babe, i'm waiting for the Euro release..
ohwell.gif
"

My girls cool with it. She'll laugh about it and call me crazy. But she know it's my money so she can't tell me what to do with it.

RIGHT? I honestly think my girl gets more pisssed than my mom, and my girl goes to college 5 hours away from me lol.

I always get this look when she comes to visit and sees the updated closet.
Thats not too bad of a look. Kobe Death Stare is worst. I figure girls would understand they love shoes too. 
roll.gif

Lol It's So True... My GF Is Constantly On My Back About Too Many Shoes

so much truth.

ohwell.gif
"
Hahahah. Feel you there bro!
My girls cool with it. She'll laugh about it and call me crazy. But she know it's my money so she can't tell me what to do with it.
Wait until your married. Living the good life right now. 
roll.gif

so much truth.

ohwell.gif
"
LMAO literally just heard the same thing, then after that I jump on GTA 5 and we are fighting the rest of the day. lol

Keep on grinding and keep the grades up. Nothing's worst then dedicating your youth to sneakers and messing up your future. Get good grades, get a good job , and cop all the kicks you want.

Only if I had the patience to live by this my life would be so much easier.

ye
You also said your done with the "shoe game"....
All talk....
mean.gif
yeah i am done, i'm flipping these. like i said. i'm trying to flip these and i'm saying how ugly they are. and i think there was a mix up with "shoe game" - i don't mean it like some 90's way of saying "he got (shoe) game." more like how 13 year olds who don't have transpo & credit cards, etc. are all part of this huge carnival of capitalism... it's crazay

i don't worry about getting shoes anymore at all. that's what i meant when i said i'm done with that game

shoe game runs into too many circles of crappy people. it's an interesting american cultural thing i guess, if someone did some sociology dissertation on it but i am pretty much done

Last edited:
ye
You also said your done with the "shoe game"....

All talk.... :smh:

yeah i am done, i'm flipping these. like i said. i'm trying to flip these and i'm saying how ugly they are. and i think there was a mix up with "shoe game" - i don't mean it like some 90's way of saying "he got (shoe) game." more like how 13 year olds who don't have transpo & credit cards, etc. are all part of this huge carnival of capitalism... it's crazay

i don't worry about getting shoes anymore at all. that's what i meant when i said i'm done with that game

shoe game runs into too many circles of crappy people. it's an interesting american cultural thing i guess, if someone did some sociology dissertation on it but i am pretty much done
TLDR.
Don't_care.gif

One thing I like about the WTKD's is since I don't have any 6's yet, If I get those, I'll have a part of a bunch of them I kind of wanted. lol

man i know how yall feel i get hated on by my girl cause ups shows up before i get home from work and shes there. i try to get her some but i only know my size aint got time to remeber what size she wears haha

ye

i feel u tho, the hype be so crazy on any and every shoe these days its hard to get what u want and the tickets, raffles, online issues, and resellers just make u lose intrest, nowadays i just try and grab the GR kicks i do like thats still on shelves

Has anyone tried hooping in the florals or the EXT gum shoe? Any noticeable difference in performance, Weight/Durability vs. the Regular VI?

Thanks

That will be the third time for that design tho. They could have highlighted the PT's IMO instead of the Aways print.

Are those the same shoestrings that's in the BHMs?? Those things are weird. I typically wear my KDs loose laced like a crazy person but I can't do so with those......

Back
Top Bottom