Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I gotta be honest a little disappointed with how the Easter's turned out this year personally

Last edited:
How are they already selling the Easter colorway when they have a release date of the 18th? Either way, thanks for the link. Copped with ease. 
glasses.gif
 Repped.

They apparently don't care. They were on sale over a week ago and a bunch of NTers have already received their orders.

Hopefully Nike doesn't find out and shut them out of future releases. 
glasses.gif

http://nikeinc.com/news/premium-standard-nike-basketball-elite-series-gold-collection
[h1]KD VI ELITE GOLD[/h1]
For the first time in a KD signature shoe, this new Elite version boasts a full-length, visible Nike Zoom unit that runs through the entire midsole. Maximizing breathability and strength, the KD VI Elite Gold moves precisely and naturally with the foot while featuring new design details such as a ’35-6’ logo on the shoe’s tongue. This primarily white shoe features Flywire technology, reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid fibers, providing Durant with lockdown support fitting for scoring champs. 

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Gold Collection is available June 6  at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.

Last edited:
 This primarily white shoe features Flywire technology, reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid fibers, providing Durant with lockdown support fitting for scoring champs
Not to ratchet up any hype meter, but I wonder if they are kinda/sorta using this one as the Scoring Title VI.  Just stuck out when I was reading Nike's blurb about KD.

Not to ratchet up any hype meter, but I wonder if they are kinda/sorta using this one as the Scoring Title VI.  Just stuck out when I was reading Nike's blurb about KD.
Caught this too at the end of that lil paragraph .. i hope we actually get a scoring title vi , i wouldnt mind those 54 point ones 

That might explain the Gold. Still if they do drop a Scoring Title I want a regular VI not an elite.

Might buy those elites and I hate this sneaker, :lol:

That mango flywire is crazy.

http://nikeinc.com/news/premium-standard-nike-basketball-elite-series-gold-collection
[h1]KD VI ELITE GOLD[/h1]
For the first time in a KD signature shoe, this new Elite version boasts a full-length, visible Nike Zoom unit that runs through the entire midsole. Maximizing breathability and strength, the KD VI Elite Gold moves precisely and naturally with the foot while featuring new design details such as a ’35-6’ logo on the shoe’s tongue. This primarily white shoe features Flywire technology, reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid fibers, providing Durant with lockdown support fitting for scoring champs. 

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Gold Collection is available June 6  at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.
Damn @bdrake823  is always on it with these new Nike releases. 
smokin.gif

If anyone isnt a fan of the elites and still wants normal VI's , I recommend id'ing a pair .. they come out great 

Back
Top Bottom