Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Is that a joke?

laugh.gif

Unless its one of the bulkier lows(am1's, 90's, lebron 7 & 8's etc), its always a little harder to wear pants that aren't slim.

Most of my lows I only wear with slacks because of this.

One of the reasons I think some of you heavier dudes who have no choice but to wear big jeans with the triple-quadruple cuff shouldn't even come near the KD6's and Kobe 8s lol

^ an i got 3 pairs of kobe 8s 
laugh.gif
. an pop the tongue on the elites. 

besides that FTL jus sent me a 20 gc so ill b getn my SPs from dem for $110 at least. got a ftl store 15mns away, an 2 stores 45 away getn em.

Last edited:
I just checked it, and the closest spot that's getting them by me is like an hour away.. ill just try my luck online 
That sucks. I got 10 stores, within 45 mins of me, that are getting them.
I  feel like just taking that ride to go pick them up in store, but i don't wanna get there and there's some crazy line for them, and i'm not able to get my size

Last edited:
^ an i got 3 pairs of kobe 8s 
laugh.gif

. an pop the tongue on the elites. 

besides that FTL jus sent me a 20 gc so ill b getn my SPs from dem for $110 at least. got a ftl store 15mns away, an 2 stores 45 away getn em.

I got a 15 GC, so are these being sent via email for rewards purposes now or was that just a one off??

Called my aunt today at her HoH and asked if she'd have my size in the SPs. She sadly told me no and that these were limited, which I already knew. Now I'll have to try my luck with resellers. I just want to pay retail for these :/

Back
Top Bottom