Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I could be mistaken but I remember an interview with George Kiel from nice kicks from the beginning of last season where kd says the 6 and 7 will be low. It would take some research but I'm sure it can be found.

I saw that one but not the one with kd and Leo and them discussing other models beside the sigs about to dig I have nothing better to do :lol:

thinkin bout that 180 preorder for the meteorology from kicks crew. might be worth the extra cheese come RD.

broomall4life - My aunt is the manager there. She told me that they will have them, limited and won't have my size. I see these aren't "limited" but I'm just repeating what she told me.

Trust me I get it, they aren't limited lol

Hey so whats the quickest way to get the kds tomorrow morning? new releases page? will they tweet it even though its not TLO?

I don't like this damn confusion about the availability of the yellow/teal c/w. Smh, I'll be working that morning they release and would like to just walk into the store so I can try them on, since we're getting conflicting reports on sizing.
i hear that..  i have to order online, and i'm not sure yet what size i should go with.. tts or half size up.. a few people told me they're tts, and a few others say go a half a size up if you have a wide foot. i have a wide foot so i'm lost as of right now

I'm trying to figure this out myself for the same reason. They just look so damn narrow, so I think .5 up might not be a bad idea.

none of the KDs have run big from 2-5. I have no reason to believe these will either. I will continue to go with 11.5 which I have all the way through this Sig line.

As far as availability goes, my FTL got 12 pairs of these. They never carried the KDIV, didn't carry the KDV until the Ice Blues and Gamma Rays. Based off that I'd say these aren't going to be hard to find for those that want them.

I might just have to stay tts they seem long.. and for all that didn't know richards will be carrying these as well

Last edited:
That KD clockwork video sold me on the seat pleasants. I might have to cop those.
Last pair of KDs I copped were the IVs but them joints were so narrow even after I sized up .5 bigger. Hope these aren't as narrow.

That KD clockwork video sold me on the seat pleasants. I might have to cop those.
Last pair of KDs I copped were the IVs but them joints were so narrow even after I sized up .5 bigger. Hope these aren't as narrow.

I would almost count on it- that's how HIS foot runs, and they are made for him after all. Due to the narrow nature of the kd4, I could easily wear a 12- although they looked a little clownish. for comparison sake, I wear an 11 in most Jordan Retros, 11.5 in Kobes, KDS, and Lebrons. 11 in roshes, 11.5 in flyknits. I can usually sneak by in an 11 for kobes with thin socks, but Durants in 11 are really tight and snug in all areas. 11.5 is the best fit for MY foot. That being said, I am expecting these to feel a bit awkward initially just because of the lacing system and tongue. We shall see. Willing to give em a chance, but I can really only see grabbing SPs and Orange Ruckers as far as CWs go at this point. Others do virtually nothing for me.

anybody that has them already early, can yall take pics on feet with some slim or skinnys tiny pants

Last edited:
I'm in Shanghai right now for business, so I got to try some of the Seat Pleasants on early. To me, I liked them better in person and they grew on me more and more as I wore them. Regarding size, I have wide feet, and I would say they're pretty TTS. I wear my Kobe 8's TTS even though I get a slight pinch on my pinky toes. I would say the KD's are pretty comparable, but they feel a bit more boxier in the toe box area, which is why I personally wouldn't go half a size up. But that's because I use my shoes exclusively for ball and like them snug.

I'm in Shanghai right now for business, so I got to try some of the Seat Pleasants on early. To me, I liked them better in person and they grew on me more and more as I wore them. Regarding size, I have wide feet, and I would say they're pretty TTS. I wear my Kobe 8's TTS even though I get a slight pinch on my pinky toes. I would say the KD's are pretty comparable, but they feel a bit more boxier in the toe box area, which is why I personally wouldn't go half a size up. But that's because I use my shoes exclusively for ball and like them snug.
Thanks for this. I was waiting for some in depth sizing info. I still wanna play it safe and try a pair on before I order my iD Galaxy Pair.

Last edited:
Decided on just taking that hour drive tomorrow so i can try on a pair, and make sure i get the right size... i hope it's not to beasty out there, and i'm able to get a pair

Back
Top Bottom