Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

i have the links for EB, Champs, Footlocker , and Footaction.. 
There's 4 releases just never give up, and it give you a 2 to 3 seconds advantage 
nthat.gif

Hell yeah I just got a size 11 Aunt Pearls off KicksUSA this morning! And got $15 off and free shipping...

Thought it was an error but site said "Only 3 pairs left" and they hadn't popped up on the search just 90 minutes ago. I ordered and it went down to "only 1 pair left" and when I sent an NTer the link it had sold out. Shoe is off the search results now and link says sold out. Nice start to the day if its legit! Got the confirmation email already too

http://www.kicksusa.com/kd-vi-supreme-light-arctic-pink-618216-600.html

Last edited:
At the mall got here at 6:10 mall opens at 6.. Line alittle too long hoping more people want the Jordan's than the KD's

Every release theres 10 people who just refuse to search the thread. So many needy people. 

Use style search codes rather than direct early links. What with the delay from the direct link, style code seems more affective

At the mall 1st in line about 20 pairs only about 10 people here for the KDs everybody after all the Jays dropping

I must have the FNL link wrong? UI just get this from the link: your search returned no results

Edit: This is in regard to making the link work for the mobile site

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom