Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Funny the NYC's are hittin nike outlets already.

Nike outlet here in memphis had em but folks ate em up as soon as they came in the door

I'm surprised the NYC's didn't sell out 

The only folks who cop KD's here in memphis are me, the kids, and the folks who think they are gonna flip them for some high price and end up stuck with them.

Every c/w is available SOMEWHERE in this city. So for those looking for c/w's, google and call the stores here in memphis.

Funny the NYC's are hittin nike outlets already.

Nike outlet here in memphis had em but folks ate em up as soon as they came in the door
How much were they. I really want them but I want the Texas more + I already have more orange shoes but I would get these on discounts.

The only folks who cop KD's here in memphis are me, the kids, and the folks who think they are gonna flip them for some high price and end up stuck with them.

Every c/w is available SOMEWHERE in this city. So for those looking for c/w's, google and call the stores here in memphis.
damn thanks for the info 

Damn I want the metors. Anybody have a place online to grab at retail??
hit the bay. a lot of resellers mustve got burned on these cause a bunch of em were ending at $145, and bin are around for $150 shipped. I got mine off the bay, DS for $135 shipped

hit the bay. a lot of resellers mustve got burned on these cause a bunch of em were ending at $145, and bin are around for $150 shipped. I got mine off the bay, DS for $135 shipped
Took your advice...have a few sellers agreeing for 145-150 shipped....not bad speaking shoe retails at 130.00

Back
Top Bottom