Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Hey, sorry for the random question here but does anyone know of any outlets in Miami that could be getting the N7 in stock or know if there is a way of searching for Nike Outlets in Miami apart from google.

I'm in the UK and the KD VI N7 will not be releasing in Europe but a friend is on holiday in Miami from this Saturday so he said he will pick me a pair up just not sure how we could find them, any help would be cool & appreciated. Thanks :smile:

Sawgrass Mills got the N7s last year. If any of the outlets were to get them, it would be there.

Bit one of the other South Floridians can chime in. If you don't mind, you can hop on the Turnpike and come up to Orlando.

I think after this and the next few releases the KD VI model is going to be like the KD IV's. I'm about to get everything I can.

Hey, sorry for the random question here but does anyone know of any outlets in Miami that could be getting the N7 in stock or know if there is a way of searching for Nike Outlets in Miami apart from google.

I'm in the UK and the KD VI N7 will not be releasing in Europe but a friend is on holiday in Miami from this Saturday so he said he will pick me a pair up just not sure how we could find them, any help would be cool & appreciated. Thanks :smile:
I would check the dolphin malls nike store

i

Does anyone else look at the people in these pics who sit courtside and just wonder .....

I think:

do you even like basketball, really?
Who is she screwing just have the life?
How much money does this dude make?
Dude prob never picked up a basketball in his like lol
Man those seats look uncomfortable, knees all in the chest.
Dang who is that chick?
How these kids get courtside seats!!?
Women always stunting when they sit courtside, look at her

hahaha yeah a went off topic my B

N7s dont look as good in the pic of KD playin in them

Does anyone else look at the people in these pics who sit courtside and just wonder .....

I think:

do you even like basketball, really?
Who is she screwing just have the life?
How much money does this dude make?
Dude prob never picked up a basketball in his like lol
Man those seats look uncomfortable, knees all in the chest.
Dang who is that chick?
How these kids get courtside seats!!?
Women always stunting when they sit courtside, look at her

hahaha yeah a went off topic my B

N7s dont look as good in the pic of KD playin in them

Kevin-Durant-GIF-05.gif

Hahahaha they dont IMO .. pics i posted a page back were nice. Maybe its the bright lights from the arena but that pic they just didnt look as nice

crazy how its been super easy to grab any vi (pre-heats excluded) but N7's come around and its damn near impossible for half the country to grab em.

all i kno is ima be SUPER PISSED if i cant get em. def aint payin the 5 tho if i cant come across em for retail...

crazy how its been super easy to grab any vi (pre-heats excluded) but N7's come around and its damn near impossible for half the country to grab em.

all i kno is ima be SUPER PISSED if i cant get em. def aint payin the 5 tho if i cant come across em for retail...
You habe to realize that every other vi has released thru multiple stores from big to little ... N7 is solely a nike foundation so the availablity of these are strict to certain nike accounts. Think of it like a bigger DB (in a way)

Which is why most of the pairs will be allocated to NikeStores while some via footlocker etc

You shouldnt have a hard time getting them. If you cant get them Saturday call an outlet first thing Mon morning

Is it all the outlets or just the ones listed? Is hope I didn't have to drive 2hrs when there is one across the street

^^^ oh ok, thought it was some back room schenanigans going on lol

I think i'm going to take the advice from the KD pros in here. From what I've seen in the street, KD iv and v were infinitely more popular than the 6s are now, and even their N7s didn't sell out. I barely see anyone rocking 6s, so i'll try EB and NDC on Saturday and if I strike out, 1 of these outlets is taking my money on Monday

^^^ oh ok, thought it was some back room schenanigans going on lol

I think i'm going to take the advice from the KD pros in here. From what I've seen in the street, KD iv and v were infinitely more popular than the 6s are now, and even their N7s didn't sell out. I barely see anyone rocking 6s, so i'll try EB and NDC on Saturday and if I strike out, 1 of these outlets is taking my money on Monday

Seems like the smart play. You will prolly be able to cop online but if you try your options by monday and dont wear a crazy sz like 14.5 or something you should be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was at an outlet this morning and my girl got a pair of Meteorologies. They had a decent stock of GS sizes, 74.99 + 20% off if your kids or ladies need a pair.

N7s will more than likely sell pretty quick online. Could sell out in minutes to days, give yourself a shot online if you have no outlet near you.

If you miss, don't pay resell until at least around Tuesday. Give yourself a shot at calling around to outlets. Dudes are pretty helpful (or at least they have been on the past KD N7 drops in the past) with posting info on outlets that still have sizes.

This is not a shoe to pay resell on, unless you totally sleep and wait TOO long.

N7s will more than likely sell pretty quick online. Could sell out in minutes to days, give yourself a shot online if you have no outlet near you.

If you miss, don't pay resell until at least around Tuesday. Give yourself a shot at calling around to outlets. Dudes are pretty helpful (or at least they have been on the past KD N7 drops in the past) with posting info on outlets that still have sizes.

This is not a shoe to pay resell on, unless you totally sleep and wait TOO long.
very true. if you want some, you should be able to get them, might not be online or at your local, but phone orders are always a back up for these

Back
Top Bottom