Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
pass on the bhm... i like the shoe, but can't wear an all purple kick.... saw some pics of the DCs on ebay, they look a lot better...i will be getting those..

Added to the Nike Release Calendar
[table][tr][td]02/06/14[/td][td]KD VI[/td][td]Light Crimson/Obsidian-Light Beige Chalk-Light Lucid Green[/td][td]$130[/td][td]599424-600[/td][/tr][/table]

yea the BHM aka "the motherlands" lol are crazy dope, the more i see em the more i want em, idk i had doubts about them DCs but i may have to see an actual pic instead of the ones online, think that red gon go hard, aint been a good pair of red base 6s yet

Added to the Nike Release Calendar
[table][tr][td]02/06/14[/td][td]KD VI[/td][td]Light Crimson/Obsidian-Light Beige Chalk-Light Lucid Green[/td][td]$130[/td][td]599424-600[/td][/tr][/table]
These are the DC.Can't wait to see the AS. Really liked last years.

Last edited:
Where i can order nike elite socks?
nike.com, footlocker, eastbay

WHERE ARE THE ALL-STARS
mad.gif

Last edited:
Great pics!  OK I just don't get it, why are there so many people saying you cannot ball in these or they are horrible?  Yet there are a lot of serious legit players using them.

Great pics!  OK I just don't get it, why are there so many people saying you cannot ball in these or they are horrible?  Yet there are a lot of serious legit players using them.
I think it is pretty split between those who 'can' or 'cannot' play in them.  Personally, they are one of my favorites on court.

It seems to be a shoe that fits certain people well and others not so much.

They're just too stiff and don't have enough support for me. IMO, the only shoe out of the KD line that I found comfortable was the V.

They're just too stiff and don't have enough support for me. IMO, the only shoe out of the KD line that I found comfortable was the V.
ill agree about the 5s being more comfortbale my its where they lace up at or something but i could wear the 5s to sleep

So still nothing on AP release date?...Those who purchased from segons website overseas how much was it after tax and shipping?

Exactly!!
That's what I have been saying. These shoes just ain't for playing in.
KD v for ball.

I honestly think the pairs KD wears are modified/made a little different & better for him.
Even they small difference of his pairs have 6 eye lits going down them would make a difference, as we are all well aware these shoes don't tie tight to play in.

Anyone buying kd vi to play in you HAVE to go .5 down.

nike-kd-6-texas-pe-02-570x570.png

mtr-655126187&bgc-na&wid-310

mtr-655126114&bgc-na&wid-310

Looks like most of the College PEs can be easily made on nikeid. Would enjoy one of these releasing to the public but doubt it happens

Last edited:
At first glance, I liked it a lot, but I wouldn't pay more than $69. I would expect this colorway and a few others to hit outlets (before the jump). 

I feel u, idk what it is about navy that's been getting to me lately ill cop hopefully with a coupon

Back
Top Bottom