Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Do I want to buy the Away II at retail from nike.com? or buy the bamboos for retail used?

i have seen bamboos under retail DS... on ebay.. depending on size.. saw a pair at the outlets here for 104.00
IMO the away II look better..

Last edited:

At first glance, I liked it a lot, but I wouldn't pay more than $69. I would expect this colorway and a few others to hit outlets (before the jump).
glad im not the only one that feels that way, if that bottom was red or even blue i would like em bc there hasnt been a red based 6 yet but that tan or beige bottom im not feeling........ im type weak off the $69 tho 
roll.gif

yo tambien. hopefully can cop them under retail. need some kds since he is my favorite player and the dc colorway is perfect since i'm in the DMV.

i will use my footlocker birthday coupon... they always take it..

Might return my Christmas's which are the only VI I have. I just can't get with this shoe. 
indifferent.gif

Maybe ASG or an ext. will change my mind down the road.

i can''t wear elites with half size down... too tight.. my regular sz 12 fits good with elites..

Same here. Wore my Xmas colorway with elite socks and my toes were burning. Regular old school cotton for me.

BHM KD VI is must have for me. I hope it isn't a mission to score me a pair.

For those who enjoy the 6 model. Do you guys like the 4 as well? 
I prefer a low top since I just wear them all casually. The 4 was my favorite in terms of colorways and silhouette, but it's not very comfortable at all. The 6 I find much more comfy. The 2, 3, and 6 are all pretty comfy for me. 4 and 5 not so much, although the 5 Elite is alright.

Now if we're just talking looks, I like the 4 way better. Even ignoring the colorways I would easily take the 4 over the 6.

I just copped one of my long time KD4 grails, rouge/undftd colorway. Hoping they make one for KD6. 

Not trying to derail the thread, but if I wear a 14 in the KD Vs and VIs (could use a 14.5), would I be alright in a size 15 casually for the IV's?

Last edited:
Should be fine. I go up half a size comfortably in the IV's but I'm sure even a full size wouldn't be a problem. Again, casual use doesn't matter too much. I wouldn't do that if I were playing ball in them.

might crack my away IIs open  this weekend type anxious to see how they look on foot, aint seen nobody round my way with them yet........ was hyped for the BHMs but dat 150 got me ify the color worth it but the shoe is not IMO

Back
Top Bottom