• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Is swag supply products are legit??

Um buy at your own risk, only big issue they have had was them selling GM Retro 1 "banned" that I've seen. Other folks say the other shoes were legit. Buy at your own risk.

Last edited:
i'm ready for them APs...
smokin.gif

Cannot wait for these aps! Hope I don't have to pay resale... what's it looking like? $3-350?

Just can't get with the shape of the EXT version of these.

Seems like the popularity of the regular VI has really picked up over the last few months, though.

Last edited:

yea the plastic came off my away 2 lace when i pulled them out to relace........know u may know, u know the meaning behind the ligers???
Kevin Durant loved to draw animals as a child at Skyline Elementary.  This interest has never faded.  Durant still spends every Tuesday and Thursday designing animal print canvases.  Once Durant completes the canvases he donates them to a local charity.  Durant's love for creating animal prints was taken the next level when he discovered he could combine his two favorite animals, the tiger and lion.  Pick up this pair of KD VI Liger's and share your interest for Ligers.  

roll.gif

Kevin Durant loved to draw animals as a child at Skyline Elementary.  This interest has never faded.  Durant still spends every Tuesday and Thursday designing animal print canvases.  Once Durant completes the canvases he donates them to a local charity.  Durant's love for creating animal prints was taken the next level when he discovered he could combine his two favorite animals, the tiger and lion.  Pick up this pair of KD VI Liger's and share your interest for Ligers.  

View media item 819385
:rofl:

So does this mean there's possibly going to be a Tion (tiger/lion) pair as well too?

:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom