Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
SNS really charged my card immediately and sent an email saying we were unable to process your order because they sold out while you payed, but hey youll get a full refund :smh:

Last edited:
dang so sns worked!?!?!? i went to check out and they said no more quantity of some ish

SNS really charged my card immediately and sent an email saying we were unable to process your order because they sold out while you payed, but hey youll get a full refund
mean.gif
well at least they didn't charge you with just a pair of socks....

got all the way to the paypal page and didnt pull the trigger. they dont have a 10.5 anyway but at 207 and no possibility of returning em no need to try the 10 or 11. they were gonna sit till summer hit anyway

How much does borderlinx charge to forward one shoe back to the states?

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up..praying I don't get nailed with customs/duties now.
I ordered the lebrons from them and So far I have not been hit with a customs fee. They marked the value of the shoe below 200. Hoping it's the same story with this shoe.

Couldn't take the chance and missing this release so I ordered from bounce wear. I pretty much strike out on every online release in the US so if rather just pay the few extra bucks than deal with the outrageous re-sell like I did with the Aunt Pearls.

Only downside from ordering from them is the shipping time. Took about 3 weeks for the lebrons to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom