Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

I don't wanna speak to soon, but I anticipate they will not go quickly and may even sit.  The higher price will scare some away.

Part of me thinks I need to chill on them for a few months until markdown.  Knowing me I'll be too anxious to test them out... 
mean.gif

haha i feel you, hope you're right about them sitting. Don't know why people are complaining about pricing yet they have no problem dropping crazy money on the Kobe 9's. 

Still got a while till release date, we'll see if I still feel the same way I feel now about the shoe rather then getting all hyped up from reading and seeing pics of it. 

haha i feel you, hope you're right about them sitting. Don't know why people are complaining about pricing yet they have no problem dropping crazy money on the Kobe 9's. 

Still got a while till release date, we'll see if I still feel the same way I feel now about the shoe rather then getting all hyped up from reading and seeing pics of it. 
Yeah this should be one of those releases where you should be able to wait and see how they perform.  Wait for a couple performance reviews.

Although apparently KD doesn't want to take them off 
laugh.gif

It could. FNL has done it with their recent AJ11 releases.The real question is does care enough to do so.
Thats not true my cousin works at finish line and he says people who spend the most money get the 11s
So it will never be fair but from a business stand point I dont see why nike would cancel orders I wouldnt care as long as the shoes get sold so be it

^I'm personally extremely curious about these elites performance-wise.  That max zoom got me like 
nerd.gif

I already love the regular VI, so these are a must for me.  Stability is my main concern with that huge unit underneath though
I am curious as well.  It looks like they used mesh on the upper, so that should definitely shed some weight and make the shoe more breathable.  

One thing I worry about the Max Zoom: Since it sits high up, it may be more prone to ankle rolling, espcially since the KD VI is already a low top.  

I do want to try them on, and if the price is right (Not gonna pay $200 for these), I will buy a pair and try it out.  

Honestly as a smaller player (guard) I'm not a fan of the full length air unit. I rely of speed and quickness so I prefer a stiffer midsole. These would be great for a bigger player who needs the cushioning. Great feel for casual wear I'm sure though.
Okay y'all are takin this too far, either you gone hoop in or you aint

I will cop the blue elites to try them out. Watermelon color is a pass. If I like the blues...whites sound interesting
nerd.gif

I will cop the blue elites to try them out. Watermelon color is a pass. If I like the blues...whites sound interesting
nerd.gif
Im the oppistite Blue are pass. Watermelon is a cop. and the White/Gold sounds Interesting.

not a fan of max air either but this is max zoom which apparently plays a little different.  Haven't tried it myself so I can't say

Yea Ive played in the lebron Xs quite a bit the zoom max is a good system but I just dont like 360 max air in low tops.

Honestly as a smaller player (guard) I'm not a fan of the full length air unit. I rely of speed and quickness so I prefer a stiffer midsole. These would be great for a bigger player who needs the cushioning. Great feel for casual wear I'm sure though.
Okay y'all are takin this too far, either you gone hoop in or you aint
You have no clue huh. Go do your hw before you try to clown. There is a difference in performance between the max air vs zoom air.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom