Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Mad because it seems like no one other than NDC even got a 7 online. Local HOH didn't get a 7 either or so they say.....was in line for a 7 on NDC for 6 minutes and got the OOS. Probably was the first size to go since they didn't make that many. Oh well, such is life

Was going to pick up another two pair and decided not to. Can't be greedy. Have one already and picking up other pair from NTSF.
roll.gif

having in cart meant nothing. I had them in cart, got all the way to paypal and was jacked
same here, you actually have to check them out before you can feel good and even then an order can get cancelled 

hey how do the EXTs fit? I went up .5 because all my regular KD VIs I got 11s and it killed my pinky toes so I went up this time

got through after they tweeted sold out. they put a size 12 back up only and i copped. smooth process. page monitors yet again 
pimp.gif

having in cart meant nothing. I had them in cart, got all the way to paypal and was jacked

I think I understand how it works. I had them in my cart at 6:59 and got to Paypal and was ready to hit the pay button and didnt

Last edited:
Man I wanted these, had them in my cart (the temptation) but I had to get my car fixed, I'm cool though, I think...

Back
Top Bottom