Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters

Ah nah grizz dont do me like that lol.

We go way back
all good man.. just don't charge me to much if i ever need you 
laugh.gif

I really don't understand the hype for any wt shoes... I know they're limited but god ******* damn they're just too ugly. Wtk 8's are the only bearable ones.

does anyone know how to talk to a physical rep of paypal? :smh:  got some words for one.  

There should be a "contact " link at bottom of homepage. To right will be option for Call or Email, select Call. They will send you a code, via email or phone. You must have that code to talk to someone...

Last edited:

As long as it has more numbers than the WTKD V im good. I would like the WTKD 6... liked the V but wasnt trying to jump through all the hoops to get them.

and i think we deserver more then that guy who is copping only to sell to make a quick buck.

hopefully Nike stays ahead of the game with this new system so the release goes smooth
Why do you deserve a shoe more than someone else? Who cares what he does with em after he buys them? People who hate resellers are just jealous they didnt get a pair. No one deserves a certain pair of shoes cuz you want them. You deserve what you get for yourself, easy as that.

Why do you deserve a shoe more than someone else? Who cares what he does with em after he buys them? People who hate resellers are just jealous they didnt get a pair. No one deserves a certain pair of shoes cuz you want them. You deserve what you get for yourself, easy as that.
It's kind of a **** move to resell shoes from the perspective of somebody who truly wants them to wear. It's like, they didn't even want the shoes, they just want to hustle someone, the point of nike releasing them is for people to buy them at retail and wear them. It's hard not to resell when there is so much money out of it, but you have to look at it through the eyes of someone who has no interest in taking advantage of people who want a certain shoe.

Bash me all you want, I spoke nothing but the truth. I've been on both sides of the fence like most of us.

Who cares what he does with em after he buys them? People who hate resellers are just jealous they didnt get a pair. 
i personally don't care what someone does with their money, but i am still holding on to the whole community thing and looking out for others that enjoy this shoe thing like i do...

and a lot of people love to resell, but complain when they have to pay it

Last edited:
It's kind of a **** move to resell shoes from the perspective of somebody who truly wants them to wear. It's like, they didn't even want the shoes, they just want to hustle someone, the point of nike releasing them is for people to buy them at retail and wear them. It's hard not to resell when there is so much money out of it, but you have to look at it through the eyes of someone who has no interest in taking advantage of people who want a certain shoe.

Bash me all you want, I spoke nothing but the truth. I've been on both sides of the fence like most of us.
your logic is flawed. Youre saying that we're taking away from people that want the shoe but if they want it so bad they could try harder. The point of limited nike sneakers is not for people to wear, it's to generate hype for the brand.

anyone call Alumni?
I did. Basically he said they'll reply back to the emails in the order they were received to ask which size you wanted. He also said he wasn't there Saturday but thought they sold out within the first 10 minutes, and had no idea why they were still online. Thanks for the info tho, I'll keep them on my radar.

your logic is flawed. Youre saying that we're taking away from people that want the shoe but if they want it so bad they could try harder. The point of limited nike sneakers is not for people to wear, it's to generate hype for the brand.
The point of a shoe is not to wear? Just stop now.

The point of a shoe is not to wear? Just stop now.
you must not know how Nikes business structure works. Nike does not make a shoe limited with the intention of having people wear them. They do it to generate more interest in the brand

buying for the point of selling only is killing the sneaker game though. i think the hype demand isn't the right kind of controlled hype nike wants. as in there are people who don't wear sneakers at all...and see it as a way to make a little change. i don't care either way though. shoes game can get unhealthy

people buy and resell socks and sweatpants now.  

Last edited:
obviously limited kicks are used to manipulate consumers, but shoes were created for the purpose to be worn first and foremost.

even though I don't agree with reselling alp, you don't have to convince anyone about ya hustle. nike doesn't make these shoes with the intention of having a secondary market. a brand tool, yes. but to say that they don't make shoes to wear is pretty stupid IMO. that's like saying CDG or givenchy makes shirts for people to hang up and just look at.

concords destroyed the sanctity and niche of shoes in general. before that, I had no trouble copping shoes even when I lived in nyc for a little.

Back
Top Bottom