• Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
New colorway dropping 5/24
Black/cool grey/white
Color code 093

Elite colorway dropping 5/9
Turbo green/vivid pink/nightshade/lucid green

My top three, even though I don't have a single pair yet smh.

1. Meteorology (if anyone knows where I can find a size 11 let me know)
2. PBJ (same as above)
3. Illusions

the problem with the KD 6s. too many pairs of have green on them I HATE green sneakers.

Is there anyone who doesn't have a limited hyped CW as their favorite? If the AP and Florals were a GR no one would have them in such high regard.
ive stated plenty of times in here that the sp's where my favorite.. 
smokin.gif

Mvp shoes now that game was crazy! If what' the comes out in April like rumored that means nike is doing a separate mvp shoes, I think it was sloppy of them to do a what the mvp for bron and not 2 separate shoes but knowing the lebron line his friends and family probably have a real mvp shoe.

KD just went off for 51 w/ the go ahead shot to beat the Raptors in Toronto a few mins ago. That MVP might be near. 

In terms of what I own/ have owned

1. Illusions- the details are just too nice. Plus the glow, and the 3m alternate laces just seal it for me.

2. PB&J- the first 6 I copped. I love pb&j's. I coulda doubled up on launch day and now wish I had. They're a fun colorway.

3. Florals- comfy, cheesy, not bright but still attention grabbers.

4. Bamboo- wish I had held on to these but sold them to a friend. Details on these were on point.  

5. Energy- really thought I liked these more than I did. Still DS and now trying to sell them.

I had the Aunt Pearls in hand and passed. Just not my style and couldn't see myself wearing them, ever. Wish I had a chance at the Pre-heats. Don't care for the Seat Pleasants, the oranges, maryland blue crabs, the n7s, or the aways. I liked the homes, precision timing, DCs, and meterologies but didn't buy them because of cash flow reasons. 

Wish they would have done a hulk colorway- Green and volt with some purple accents or something.

Back
Top Bottom