Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
These random records need to stop 
mean.gif

Only records that need to drop in terms of shoes are his Career high pts and MVP (Not like they did bron last year I want a diff shoe) and ascoring titles even though its not a record

Only records that need to drop in terms of shoes are his Career high pts and MVP (Not like they did bron last year I want a diff shoe) and ascoring titles even though its not a record

I could see a scoring title/mvp mash-up. Career highs not so much. Maybe when his career is said and done but for all Nike knows he could break his current career high the very next game right after production of the shoes lol.

damn 200 retail for a kd shoe? people are just used to lebron prices. i catch myself thinking a $100 pair is "cheap"

This was 1990, different times. Stuff that is popular today was not as popular then. I never knew or saw anyone with Grape V's or Carmine VI's.

Funny because I own both, but I could definitely see how they were passed over back in the day

Anyways the elites look gorgeous and extra comfy. Definitely plan on copping a pair of those below retail.

How do you like  them?
There a lot better in person. The box wasn't banged up even tho they bagged it. There were quite a bit of dirt marks I don't know why.  I wish the whole easter pack wasn't all green. They should of mixed up the color so each shoe was a different CW. But definitely like the KD's. Probably going to pass on the Kobes. The Lebron never even entered my mind.

Man the Easter KDs just don't get my attention for some reason
i agree.  i think this is the worst colorway of the KD 6.  i was able to double up on Sports Authority.  but after unboxing them i was like "what in the h-e......, this shoe is terrible on so many levels"

quickly sold them

Anyone know if dickssportingsgood online will be carrying any of the later kds that will be releasing. I have this giftcard and have no id what to use it on.

Anyone know if dickssportingsgood online will be carrying any of the later kds that will be releasing. I have this giftcard and have no id what to use it on.
Last KD they got were the Neutrals. They probably get all the big time GR's I would assume. Not sure what is left to come.

Back
Top Bottom