Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Then 170 isn't bad. Wouldn't be surprised if they restocked at another retailer though. You could also try stock locating a pair.

I saw this picture earlier on ig and actually liked it, didn't see the watermark but instantly figured it was a NTers
Edit: great picture by the way
smokin.gif
i will have to meet up with Big Slim one day.... a true "sneakerhead" right here in the same city with me...nice pic and collection!

PB&J

599424-801

Also the Elites are sitting on shelves here in Australia. I think it's due to the $280 price tag.

Can't believe the Elites have sold out in Europe.
3pm they had a full size run left, 11pm just size 6 available!
Damn. Actually thought they would sit for a few months.
Disappointed I missed out now, gotta be ready for the Golds.

PB&J

599424-801

Also the Elites are sitting on shelves here in Australia. I think it's due to the $280 price tag.
Australia would be the only place in the world where that would happen.  $280 is absurd.

There isn't a basketball shoe in the USA that's MSRP $280.

Even yeezy's are $275

Australia would be the only place in the world where that would happen.  $280 is absurd.

There isn't a basketball shoe in the USA that's MSRP $280.

Even yeezy's are $275
Well to put it into perspective for US prices,

Regular KDs US$130, AU$180

Supreme KDs US$150, AU$200

Elite KDs US$200, AU$280. 

Anybody have the item number for pbj so i can do a stock locate

It would be cool if someone ho is bored posted all the FTL skus on here . I tried searching for them but it's hard all I could find out of the 3 I'm looking for was a cut off nyc 66. Illusions and ligers sku would be appreciated.
Can't believe the Elites have sold out in Europe.
3pm they had a full size run left, 11pm just size 6 available!
Damn. Actually thought they would sit for a few months.
Disappointed I missed out now, gotta be ready for the Golds.
Don't be nike is probably doing what they will do here tomorrow pretend that all the shoes well not Kobe's are sold out when most of the stock will be sitting in others carts.

It would be cool if someone ho is bored posted all the FTL skus on here . I tried searching for them but it's hard all I could find out of the 3 I'm looking for was a cut off nyc 66. Illusions and ligers sku would be appreciated.

Don't have Ligers and didn't get Illusions from FTL so can't help you there. I can give you SKU's for NYC's, Meteorology, PT, and Energy from FTL and Blue Crabs from Champs.

the only KD6s I liked werent available to me. the all black joints w/ the camo check didnt release, and they candy joints didn't come in mens sizes...

Man I have a chance to buy the KD Bamboo for $90 shipped brand new, but those are just so ugly to me

Uh... Is anyone else trying to get the elites? There's no way I'm the only one who's been "waiting for your turn" for about 25 min now. Didn't seem like anyone was really hyped for these so I figured it'd be pretty lowkey. I need to start a mexicansneakerhead channel but I think even he's more successful than I am at releases 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom