Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
If they REALLY just do an MVP iD option then that's definitely one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. What a major disappointment that would be.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
It's their way of trying to kill the resell game on the shoe's and make them more available to people that really want the shoe for the shoe, not just for the exclusivity and resale price

If they REALLY just do an MVP iD option then that's definitely one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. What a major disappointment that would be.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
It's their way of trying to kill the resell game on the shoe's and make them more available to people that really want the shoe for the shoe, not just for the exclusivity and resale price
Which is actually smart imo... only the "you aint up on this", pay-to-play type of cats will be mad at that move

I guess so, but I was really looking forward to what they would do with those. I'm not even sure why Nike is going that route though. They know DAMN WELL that generating hype means money, and A LOT of it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Funny thing people feeling strange cause someone balled in florals in a pick up game , while Nate robinson has balled in an NBA game with yeezys.

:rofl:

Copped the t-shirt though.

I almost struck out. Can't wait to mess around with iD options

Has anyone balled in the VI Elite and the regular V's? 

I'd be interested to hear thoughts and any comparisons between the two.

Back
Top Bottom