Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Sports Authority has gotten all the realeses this way except the premiums.

If all else fails you can send them back.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on those Brazil johns..

Question tho, in the email it shows a picture of the easters but still with the black/grey description..

Same thing for anyone else who ordered?

Do you guys think it's really a leather upper?  Hard to tell in the pics.
You can see the flywire. It looks in the bay pics that it might be leather. Looks like you can see some tumble crack.

Asked seller so we'll see if can get an answer.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on those Brazil johns..

Question tho, in the email it shows a picture of the easters but still with the black/grey description..

Same thing for anyone else who ordered?
They have done this numerous times-Neutral,Away II,Easter,Away,Energy. The color code is correct. They always sell their releases early.

I can't see those as being leather. I feel like Nike being Nike would have charged for that by making them "supremes" or at least leaked that detail somewhere along the line to build hype. Plus, in all the pics I see, the material on the lateral seems to have that matte sheen to it that screams coated synthetic. Of course I could be completely wrong, too. :rofl:

Last edited:
Good grief..

Satisfied my itch to snag a new pair of vi's before the gold elites drop with these Brazils..

Now to unload a pair kix to cover the cost :tongue:

For some reason i was thinking it was like leather jogger leather and not like shoe leather

I finally saw a pair of the Elites at HOH this past Monday. Gotta say the materials are a lot stiffer than pictures make them out to be. Still don't konw why they look all saggy tho. Nice shoe. Probably not copping.

Finally got to play in my elites today after breaking them in with normal house activities for 3 weeks because I never got a chance to hoop until today.

I have to say this is my go to shoe right now. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Cushion - the best ever in my opinion

Responsiveness - most responsive shoe I've ever hopped in

Traction - on point, never once slipped. Gripped the court with ease, had no problems with cutting. I'm a speedy point gaurd that cuts all the time.

Support/lockdown - foot felt very secure, lockdown is good in my opinion. I tie these very tight and have no problems. Also I thought my foot would slide all over the place since the shoe is mesh but that wasn't the case. My foot was secure the whole time.

Durability - I'd say that this shoe is very durable even though it's mesh. The material under it plus the fuse in certain areas make it much more durable than the hyperrev.

We hooped for 5 hours today and I had no complaints with this shoe.

So what did I miss lol
Coming from the kobe line which is my go-to, I found the elites' flexibility a little issue for me. Everything else like cushion and responsiveness were money, but had some slipping on average courts with the traction but overall pretty good, but being a guard and wanting that low to the ground court feel and flexibility, this shoe wouldn't be adequate for guards and players lookin for that in a shoe IMO from my experience and preferences. But still a great shoe and way better than last years kd 5 elites. Still love the regular kd 6's. Def my favorite kd out of his entire line. It used to be the kd 3 but now its definitly the kd6. Love how low profile it is. Have one pair of blackout kd 5's band not a huge fan of the kd 5 because of the midtop. But was def comfy after breakin in. I'm def a low top cat. Some people complain about the regular kd 6 cushioning and not feeling the zoom, but I definitly feel the zoom for sure and feels great and bouncy right under the balls of my forefoot. 3 of the most recent models I absolutely love are at the top of my favorite ball shoes now and all time...Kobe 8, Kobe 9 low, Kd 6, and at the bottom of my list would be the Under Armour Anatomix Spawn Low and Cp3 7. Those are great ball shoes too. (Another all time favorite that isn't a most recent model is the kobe 6, used to be my all time favorte til the kobe 8 came out.)

Got my bhm's that I found on eBay that I posted few pages back. Seller was selling for 150 shipped, looked brand spankin new, worn one time. Seller had zero feedback so I was skeptical. Price seemed too good to be true with zero feedback, but I took the chance and they are def legit. Look mad nice and really looks like ds. Def a good find. Glad I took the change on these. Been lookin for some bhm's for a hot minute since they released just wasn't trying pay 230-260 which is the average going price on ebay in my size. Precision timings were my favorite cw of the 6, now its def 1) BHM's. 2) Precision Timings.
3) Neutrals. 4) Away 2's. 5) Aways.

Back
Top Bottom